Sr. Full Stack Software Developer - Remote Opportunity at Rand Worldwide (Cincinnati, OH)
IMAGINIT Technologies, a division of RAND WORLDWIDE, is a leading provider of Autodesk design and engineering solutions to the building, architecture, manufacturing, civil engineering, geospatial, and media and entertainment industry. IMAGINiT provides CAD software and technology expertise to the US and Canada. IMAGINiT Technologies is an Autodesk Platinum Partner and its largest Authorized Training Center (ATC) partner in North America.Job Description
This position is for a Senior Software Developer in the SDS department. The ideal candidate will work directly with clients to define application requirements and estimate the required level-of-effort. He/she will also work individually or with a team to develop a software solution that meets the client’s requirements. As part of a services organization, excellent communication and customer service are required.
As a Senior Software Developer, you will create impact by:
- Turning customer requirements into creative and innovative solutions
- Leading the design, development, and testing process
- Accurately estimating level-of-effort
- Producing required technical documentation
- Significant involvement in pre-sales proposals and customer communications
- Requirements Analysis
- Working with project managers to estimate level-of-effort
- Maintain a good understanding of relevant technologies and approaches to projects
- Team leadership / product ownership
- Develop quality code and deliverables, utilizing best practices and processes
- Track time and expenses
- Communicate with project managers and other stakeholders
- Complete technical documentation
- Produce summary information for the project intellectual property
- Contribute software, processes or practices to IMAGINiT intellectual property and the SDS group
- 40+ hours per week
- Work virtually with flexible hours
- Travel is expected to be 10-20% based on project requirements
- Travel destinations will primarily be domestic
WHAT SETS YOU APART?
- BS in computer science, engineering or mathematics
- Self-starting, energetic, fast learner and motivated individual who works well in a remote team environment
- Proven excellence in written & verbal communication & organizational skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects.
- 3+ years as a Full Stack Developer / Web Developer with experience in the following frameworks:
- Asp.net, Asp.net core, MVC, Blazor
- SQL Server & Entity Framework, LINQ
- 5+ years of experience with C# and .NET Framework
- The ideal candidate will also have experience in one or more Autodesk APIs
An ideal candidate will also have: energy, enthusiasm, edge, and a willingness to be open to new ideas. Oh, plus all that other stuff that every job description states such as:
- Business Savvy and an opportunity seeker
- Enthusiastic with a passion for excellence
- Professional, honest, and ethical
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- The opportunity to be part of a company where you’ll never get bored in our fast-paced, constantly evolving and challenging environment
- The chance to work with other talented and awesome people!
WHY WORK AT IMAGINiT?
We are a company on the move with the rich legacy of 20 plus years in the business, but the energy of a startup!
If you are a person who wants to make a difference in your customers’ lives, have confidence in your ability to succeed, love a challenge, thrive on change, and are a self-starter, don’t just think about it- IMAGINiT with an industry-leading technology company!
When you work with an industry leader, you expect more. At IMAGINiT Technologies, we offer a competitive salary, bonus potential, and excellent benefits. Our benefits include:
- 401(k) Plan with a Company Match
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Vision Care Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Holidays, Sick and Vacation Time
Don’t just think about it – IMAGINiT with an industry-leading technology company!
Visit us at http://www.rand.com for more information.
We celebrate employment equity and diversity! We encourage applications from all qualified individuals and do not discriminate on the basis of disability, race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state, provincial or local laws.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities. If you require reasonable accommodation during the application process, we will work with you to meet your needs. Please send all inquiries regarding accommodations to [email protected]
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest, but only those applicants who are to be considered will be contacted. Must be authorized to work in the United States for any employer without company sponsorship.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest, but only those applicants who are to be considered will be contacted.
Software developer, Software development solutions