Sr. Full Stack Engineer at LivePerson (Remote)
LivePerson is a transformational force in how brands and consumers communicate. With over 18,000 brands, including HSBC, Verizon, and Home Depot, we are on a mission to make life easier for people and brands everywhere through trusted Conversational AI. We believe in a future where conversations are the norm for getting your intentions fulfilled - whatever they are.
We are an innovative, intent-driven company that believes in building the future and we are looking for growth minded, unconventional thinkers, developers and builders to join the team.
You will thrive here if:
You can operate in a fast paced, dynamic environment
You can build partnerships that move our business forward
You build code that is simple, understandable, and clean
You see feedback or failure as motivation to learn and to grow
You believe data-driven decision making is the norm
You relate to our core principles (link) and want to work with Conversational AI experts
The Brand Experience team has an important role in the messaging and call management solution of LivePerson.
We are currently seeking an experienced Sr. Fullstack Engineer for one of our innovative SCRUM engineering teams.
The team is responsible for the contact center real-time operation management and the platform account administration processes. The team builds new features that contribute to the company's vision of automating the contact center leveraging Conversational AI and other automation processes.
In this role you will:
- Design and Implement complex applications and features in our Conversational Cloud Platform
- Work closely with the other team members to design, build, test and release our new features
- Drive the adoption of new and exciting technologies
- Build, test, operate and maintain fullstack (front-end, back-end, integration, databases, queues etc) software solutions
- Take part of software design, architecture discussion, and code reviews
- Work closely with our product and design teams
- Contribute to code standards, quality, and the introduction of new tools that help achieve the highest levels of excellence
Your qualifications are:
- 4+ years of experience in developing Backend microservices, using node.js or Java, proficient with database technologies both NoSql and relational, queue technologies such as kafka, streaming, caching and more
- Highly organized and methodological
- Has a can-do attitude and ability to see the bigger picture involving business aspects as well as operational excellence.
- Good understanding of Agile methodologies - Advantage
- Has an ability to work in a global organization with stakeholders - Advantage
- Relevant academic background - Advantage
Why you’ll love working here:
LivePerson was named to FastCompany’s World’s most innovative companies of 2020 list for the Artificial Intelligence category. We offer top tier tech & data science colleagues, along with opportunities to push your own limits. We embrace invention and experimentation. You’ll have great benefits, flexible time off, plus snacks and drinks to keep your mind fresh and stomach full. Most importantly, you’ll have an ability to make an impact at work and at brands across the globe as we build the future with trusted Conversational AI together.
At LivePerson, people from diverse backgrounds come together to do their best work and be their authentic selves. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.