- Locate valuable and sensitive data buried in company content
- Control risks and automate compliance
- Protect against internal and external security threats
We’re building enterprise software for companies of all sizes. It means that every day we’re dealing with a large scale. We build our apps with React, we use SASS and CSS modules for styling, Webpack for bundling, Jest and Enzyme for testing, and Redux with Sagas for state.
Since our app is fairly complex, we care about writing a fair amount of tests for it. We have thousands of unit and functional tests and this number is getting bigger. We are aiming to move to continuous delivery when our coverage is satisfactory. Our app is used by thousands of people every day—it’s a tool for them to do their job which is why we care a lot about not having any regressions in the app.
As engineers, we have strong product ownership. It means we are part of product development from early designs to deployment and monitoring. This allows us to have a deep conversation with Design and Product teams about not only how we build things but also what we build.
What You’ll Do (but is not limited to)
- Developing system components throughout the whole product lifecycle. Your task will be to build user interfaces that are usable and informative. In order to do that, you’ll need to combine and process data from different parts of the system. Building a scalable and maintainable product used by over 350 thousand users every day
- Influencing the development strategy and technologies of a global product deployed on hundreds of servers around the world
- Supporting other team members to help them fulfill their potential
- Leading and owning projects end to end, from design to deployment
- Collaborating with other frontend developers to design, architect, implement, and build a frontend project
- Being part of a professional team collaborating with QA and backend developers
- Cooperating closely with UX designers and product owners to bring state-of-the-art frontend experience of a product.
- Coming up with your own ideas for product enhancement and productivity boosts
- Hands-on experience designing and developing highly scalable applications from both functional and performance perspective
- Expert knowledge of ES6+, HTML5, CSS3
- Experience with React ecosystem (our stack is based on React, Redux, Webpack)
- Practical experience with TDD
- Understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues
- Adaptability in a dynamic environment
- Practical experience with unit testing and end-to-end automation
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science or related field
- 5+ years of relevant industry work experience
- Competitive salaries & Stock Options
- Comprehensive benefits for you and your family (low premiums and deductibles!)
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, Employee Assistance Program, FSA, HAS, and Commuter/Parking benefits
- Fully paid premiums for life insurance (up to 2x your salary) / AD&D and the option to enroll in Voluntary Life Insurance
- Pet Plan-- Enroll in discounted Pet Insurance & Perkspot – Discount program available for entertainment, services, shopping & travel
- Global Travel – Medical benefits to cover any employees traveling out of the United States on a work-related trip
- Flexible hours and responsible time off
- Emotion & Physical Wellness – Free access to emotional and physical wellness apps including Spring Health, Headspace, Aaptiv, Ginger, and Physera
- Gym, cell phone, and commute reimbursement
- 401(k) Retirement Plan (Traditional and Roth)
- SoFi online financial services: Pay off debt sooner, invest in your future, or refinance your mortgage – all in one app
- FREE Egnyte lifetime membership
Equal Opportunity Employment
Egnyte is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
In a content critical age, Egnyte fuels business growth by enabling content-rich business processes, while also providing organizations with visibility and control over their content assets. Egnyte’s cloud-native content services platform leverages the industry’s leading content intelligence engine to deliver a simple, secure, and vendor-neutral foundation for managing enterprise content across business applications and storage repositories. More than 16,000 customers trust Egnyte to enhance employee productivity, automate data management, and reduce file-sharing cost and complexity. Investors include Google Ventures, Kleiner Perkins, Caufield & Byers, and Goldman Sachs. For more information, visit www.egnyte.com