Sr. Digital Solutions Architect at Bixal (Remote)
Sorry, this job was removed at 7:19 p.m. (CST) on Friday, June 10, 2022
Who we are:
Bixal is a mission-driven, woman-owned small business determined to improve people's lives through human-centered strategies and transformative technologies, with a firm belief that everyone has the right to an effective government.
We deliver on this belief by partnering with leading Federal agencies to design, develop, and deliver powerful customer experiences through holistic digital product solutions and strategic communications initiatives––bringing a high standard and unique creative energy to our clients––and our wonderfully diverse culture is what makes it all possible.
Bixal unites different people with different perspectives from all over the world! We provide our team with an open and empowered environment where collaboration thrives and solutions flourish.
As a Sr. Digital Solutions Architect, you will work with clients to transform organizational capabilities, improve performance and enhance experiences through digital and data innovations. Combining analytical tools of systems thinking with the creative mindsets of human-centered design, you will turn business and technical requirements into solution architecture blueprints that achieve business and customer objectives. You will document solution architecture design and analysis work for client and project teams. You will manage the solution lifecycle across an entire digital ecosystem, providing guidance and oversight to engineering and product leads, ensuring solutions are delivered to Bixal’s standards. You will partner with enterprise and system architects to provide voice of the customer and business insights to define future state solutions and accompanying roadmaps for business transformation, customer experience (CX), service fulfillment and data integration and interoperability.
- Drive digital and data integration strategies for improving organizational performance, customer experience and data interoperability.
- Lead digital product design vision and strategy in collaboration with technical architects, engineers, data scientists and product managers.
- Develop roadmaps for the future evolution of enterprise applications and data solutions from current to future state.
- Develop deep empathy for client and their customer’s challenges, and how adoption of modern digital and data solutions helps solve them.
- Manage and facilitate CX research and design teams to define and implement concept validation activities, co-creation studies and user testing to gain insights and identify customer needs and solutions.
- Develop diagrams, use cases, wireframes and prototypes to test and validate CX designs, data integrations and/or systems interoperability.
- Prioritize product enhancements to ensure features align within digital strategy and maximize business and customer value.
- Evangelize CX definition, design, development, delivery and analytics best practices and mentor colleagues.
- Guide change management and adoption activities to ensure technical solutions positively enable business transformation and CX outcomes.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Data Analytics or related field.
- 7+ years of experience solutioning and architecting data integration and digital transformation at scale.
- Deep knowledge of digital and data integration technologies and experiences.
- Ability empathize and problem solve with technical teams.
- Experience creating enterprise digital strategies and/or data integration plans.
- Expertise applying human-centered design principles and systems thinking to create digital products and data integration solutions.
- Consulting experience, preferably in the public sector.
- Strong business acumen.
- Experience building strong relationships with business partners, clients and key decision-makers.
- Must be able to obtain Public Trust clearance.
Nice to Haves:
- Functional experience architecting digital solutions, covering all layers of the technology stack, from presentation through to physical infrastructure
- Understanding of event driven, reactive, and microservice architectures and best practices for delivering highly resilient solutions.
- Experience in data architecture, integration, design and delivery.
- Experience working with Agile teams to deliver across the entire product life cycle – concept, design, build (code), deploy, test, release, and maintain unit, functional, and performance test automation.
- Experience with Centers Medicare and Medicaid Services or other federal healthcare programs.
- Knowledge of the healthcare industry.
Perks & Benefits:
Competitive base salary
Work from home flexibility
401K with matching incentive
Flex Spending Account
Company provided short-term disability
Company provided life insurance
11 Paid holidays
Professional development opportunities
New business referral bonus
No recruiters or agencies please. Bixal is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a safe, inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds.
More Information on Bixal
Bixal operates in the Analytics industry. The company is located in Fairfax, VA and Washington, DC. Bixal was founded in 2001. It has 162 total employees. To see all 20 open jobs at Bixal, click here.
Read Full Job Description