With more than 800 employees, $200M ARR in 2021, 1,400+ clients, and rapid year-over-year growth, Recorded Future is the world’s largest intelligence company!
We are looking for a Talented Sr. DevOps Engineer to extend the Gemini Advisory product team. You will join a product team on the active development stage and work on new features development as well as multiple product integrations with external services.
What you'll do as the Sr. DevOps Engineer:
- Assist with migrate of existing environment into kubernetes world using nothing but best practices (CI/CD)
- Assist in daily infrastructure and operations by performing various tasks
- Able to log time spent against the correct tickets and help maintain a strong degree of team efficiency
What you'll bring as the Sr. DevOps Engineer:
- Experience with cloud provider(s): Google Cloud, Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure
- CNCF Landscape - experience working with some of the projects
- Kubernetes, terraform, gitops, ansible.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related field of study, or some other similar level of educational background, is preferred
What we'd love to see:
- Gitlab CI/CD, Apache Kafka
- NoSQL: MongoDB, Redis and Elasticsearch
Why should you join Recorded Future?
Recorded Future employees (or “Futurists”), represent over 35 nationalities and embody our core values of being passionate, practicing inclusion, and acting ethically. Our dedication to empowering clients with intelligence to disrupt adversaries has earned us a 4.7-star user rating from Gartner and 8 of the top 10 Fortune 100 companies as clients.
Want more info?
Blog & Podcast: Learn everything you want to know (and maybe some things you’d rather not know) about the world of cyber threat intelligence
Instagram & Twitter: What’s happening at Recorded Future
The Record: The Record is a cybersecurity news publication that explores the untold stories in this rapidly changing field
Timeline: History of Recorded Future
Recognition: Check out our awards and announcements
We are committed to maintaining an environment that attracts and retains talent from a diverse range of experiences, backgrounds and lifestyles. By ensuring all feel included and respected for being unique and bringing their whole selves to work, Recorded Future is made a better place every day.
If you need any accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to our recruiting team at [email protected]
Recorded Future is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and we encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply. Recorded Future does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender including pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.
Recorded Future will not discharge, discipline or in any other manner discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because such employee or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the employee or applicant or another employee or applicant.