Sr. DevOps Engineer - Financial Services (Remote) at Projekt202
Sorry, this job was removed at 12:30 a.m. (CST) on Tuesday, April 5, 2022
At projekt202, we solve our clients’ business challenges by creating experiences that engage, innovate, disrupt and delight. Our team is passionate about human-centric experience strategy, design and development and enjoys delivering amazing concepts and digital solutions for our clients. We have fun and enjoy hanging out with each other in a culture that supports and celebrates our diverse talents, backgrounds and skills.
*You put users at the center of every decision
*You listen, learn and lead
*You ask “Why” and “What if?” You can often be heard saying “Yes and…”
*You are flexible, collaborative and welcome differing perspectives
*You thrive in uncharted territory and push at your comfort zones
*You lead in a way that inspires your colleagues and earns the respect of our clients
*You are an authentic, personable communicator.
As a Senior DevOps Engineer on the DevSecOps team, you are passionate about evangelizing a DevOps mindset. You are at home with infrastructure as code, delivery pipelines, and the SDLC. Automation is the standard and the goal is self-service. Your day to day activities will include defining DevOps best practice, understanding the needs of development teams, authoring delivery pipelines, enabling development teams to own and operate their applications, and working with security teams to ensure the integrity of builds & deployments.
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Work with development teams to establish their prioritized needs, feeding that into your own backlog.
- Author delivery pipelines that build & deploy a variety of languages/frameworks to a variety of platforms.
- Use strong software development fundamentals to drive pipeline enhancements into a Java based platform that generates pipelines.
- Analyze security requirements and make recommendations that improve the predictability & frequency of deployments without sacrificing the integrity & security of the deployment.
Qualifications and Requirements
- 4+ years experience in a DevOps related role utilizing software development background
- Experience deploying applications to production using Docker or Kubernetes
- Deep CI/CD pipeline experience using tools such as Jenkins
- A strong development background is required in languages such as Java, .NET or NodeJS
- Understanding of software development patterns
- Passionate about automation. Using a web console is always a last resort
- Source code management using tools such as git is second nature
- Familiar with practices such as GitOps
- Experience working with development teams, helping them embody the DevOps mindset
- Zero down time deployments are the standard
- Relentless about making continuous improvement
- Mastery of the SDLC and how to automate it
If this sounds like you, let's talk. Please visit www.projekt202.com to learn more about our methodology and culture to see why you should join us on this amazing journey.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Direct applicants only, no agency submittals please.
At this time, projekt202 does not provide sponsorship.
More Information on Projekt202
Projekt202 operates in the Analytics industry. The company is located in Dallas, TX, Austin, TX, Atlanta, GA, Louisville, KY, Chicago, IL, Boston, MA, San Francisco, CA and Seattle, WA. Projekt202 was founded in 2003. It has 785 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Disability Insurance, Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits, Life Insurance and 401(K). To see all jobs at Projekt202, click here.
Read Full Job Description