#WeAreCrowdStrike and our mission is to stop breaches. As a global leader in cybersecurity, our team changed the game. Since our inception, our market leading cloud-native platform has offered unparalleled protection against the most sophisticated cyberattacks. We're looking for people with limitless passion, a relentless focus on innovation and a fanatical commitment to the customer to join us in shaping the future of cybersecurity. Consistently recognized as a top workplace, CrowdStrike is committed to cultivating an inclusive, remote-first culture that offers people the autonomy and flexibility to balance the needs of work and life while taking their career to the next level. Interested in working for a company that sets the standard and leads with integrity? Join us on a mission that matters - one team, one fight.
About the Role:
As a Data Analytics QA Automation Developer (Enterprise Data Warehouse), you will work as a part of cross-functional business and technical teams alongside business operations analysts, business leaders, data/BI engineers and other team members to automate and test data warehouse and business intelligence solutions.
What You'll Need:
- 8+ years of QA experience where data analysis and analytics quality assurance automation is the core skill. Expertise in testing data platforms and analytics services such as Snowflake SQL, Python ETL/ELT, Tableau metrics, visualization, dashboards and reports.
- Experience in writing complex SQL queries, Should have experience testing multiple test phases in medium to large projects and have adequate experience and clear understanding of data warehouse and data mart testing.
- Work with Data Product Owners, Data/BI Engineers to test the solution(s) ensure optimal code coverage. Ensure that validation plans test all the requirements (Functional and Non- Functional). Execute test cases for integration, visualization performance, data quality and accuacy and stress testing and system upgrades.
- Experience with developing automated test scripts using Python or any testing tools.
- Good understanding of various Cloud database technologies(Snowflake, AWS Redshift, etc). Experience in visualization tools such as Tableau, DOMO, Power BI, etc.
- Desirable - Experience in continuous testing practices in a CI/CD development pipeline, and deploying test automation
- Experience working for a SaaS security company and building SaaS metrics is preferred.
- Familiarity working with Sales (SFDC CPQ,etc) , Marketing and Finance (Q2C,R2R,P2P) metrics is preferred.
Benefits of Working at CrowdStrike:
- Remote-first culture
- Market leader in compensation and equity awards
- Competitive vacation and flexible working arrangements
- Comprehensive and inclusive health benefits
- Physical and mental wellness programs
- Paid parental leave, including adoption
- A variety of professional development and mentorship opportunities
- Offices with stocked kitchens when you need to fuel innovation and collaboration
We are committed to fostering a culture of belonging where everyone feels seen, heard, valued for who they are and empowered to succeed. Our approach to cultivating a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture is rooted in listening, learning and collective action. By embracing the diversity of our people, we achieve our best work and fuel innovation - generating the best possible outcomes for our customers and the communities they serve.
CrowdStrike is committed to maintaining an environment of Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action. If you need reasonable accommodation to access the information provided on this website, please contact [email protected] , for further assistance.
CrowdStrike participates in the E-Verify program.
Notice of E-Verify Participation
Right to Work
CrowdStrike, Inc. is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices. The base salary range for this position in the U.S. is $90,000 - $150,000 per year + variable/incentive compensation + equity + benefits. A candidate's salary is determined by various factors including, but not limited to, relevant work experience, skills, certifications and location.