Sr Cyber Security Engineer at Nike, Inc. (Portland, OR)
| Portland, OR
Sorry, this job was removed at 6:20 p.m. (CST) on Sunday, February 26, 2023
By clicking Apply Now you agree to share your profile information with the hiring company.
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. TeamNIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At NIKE, Inc. it's about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.NIKE is a technology company. From our flagship website and five-star mobile apps to developing products, managing big data and providing leading edge engineering and systems support, our teams at NIKE Global Technology exist to revolutionize the future at the confluence of tech and sport. We invest and develop advances in technology and employ the most creative people in the world, and then give them the support to constantly innovate, iterate and serve consumers more directly and personally. Our teams are innovative, diverse, multidisciplinary and collaborative, taking technology into the future and bringing the world with it.Who are we looking forWe're looking for a Senior CyberSecurity Engineer professional. This role provides technical and tactical expertise to a 24x7 team of dedicated security engineers focused on maintaining operational stability while reducing risk, and is part of a diverse, multi-functional team that collaborates globally across the organization with a variety of stakeholders from service desk technicians to system architects, developers and lawyers. The candidate needs to have strong problem-solving skills and be able to determine root cause along with providing relevant solutions. They should have an operational mindset, believe change is an opportunity and not rattled by ambiguity.What you will work onIf this is you, you'll be working with the Security Technology Management team and perform these key tasks:
- Assess, analyze, and optimize operational tasks, functions and processes.
- We provide technical and tactical expertise to a 24x7 team of dedicated security engineers focused on maintaining operational stability while reducing risk
- We administer and maintain both network and endpoint security controls, primarily focused on tier 2/3 support.
- We are maintaining proper saturation of endpoint security controls; versions, scoping and exclusions.
- Documentation of Knowledgebase articles, How-to's, policies and procedures.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in IT or combination of relevant education, experience and training.
- Experience with Endpoint Protection, NGFW, IDS/IPS, WAF, Proxy, PKI and Advanced Threat Protection.
- Experience with cloud, automation and scripting.
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities where you are the driving force ensuring completion and on-time delivery.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in a clear business relevant manner that is adjusted to the audience; up, down and across the organization.
- Independent sound decision making is the skill most used.
- Collaboration, mentoring and training members of your team are an innate core skillset.
- Passionate about security and dedicated to becoming an expert.
- Previous enterprise experience and enjoy the challenge of slaying large and constantly evolving technical dragons.
- Believe your approach to security balances risk against the needs of the business.
- Excel in a highly-matrixed, organized-chaos environment.
More Information on Nike, Inc.
Nike, Inc. operates in the Other industry. The company is located in Beaverton, OR, New York, NY, Los Angeles, CA and Atlanta, GA. Nike, Inc. was founded in 1972. It has 73000 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Volunteer in local community, Partners with Nonprofits, Friends outside of work, Eat lunch together, Intracompany committees and Daily sync. To see all 55 open jobs at Nike, Inc., click here.
Read Full Job Description