Sr. Cyber Security Analyst at Adobe
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
Cyber security analysts are responsible for analysis and review of reports, logs and various sources of informational data relating to security events. The analyst must be knowledgeable of current security issues and compliance-related information and possess the ability to respond to security issues as needed.
The analyst uses, implements, reviews, or evaluates systems to identify threat actors in their attempts at infiltrating user, customer, or corporate information or jeopardizing product infrastructure. The analyst researches attempted or successful efforts to compromise systems and protocols. Provides information and reports to management regarding impact of breaches to confidentiality, integrity, availability, or disruption to delivery of services. May also be involved with and act as an interface to, corporate peers on implementation of company-wide security solutions.
The responsibilities of the Security Analyst include, but are not limited to:
- Review security events that are populated in a Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) system.
- Analyze a variety of network and host-based security appliance logs (Firewalls, NIDS, HIDS, Sys Logs, etc.) to determine accurate remediation actions
- Independently follow procedures to contain, analyze, and eradicate malicious activity.
- Document all activities in relation to an incident and assist Incident Response teams with status updates during the life cycle of the incident.
- Conduct proactive threat research.
- Assist with the development of processes and procedures to improve incident response times, analysis of incidents, and overall SOC functions.
Security Analyst - Desired Skills and training:
- Solid grasp of Windows and Linux sys internals
- Experience reviewing and analyzing network packet captures.
- Possess a comprehensive understanding of the TCP/IP protocol, security architecture, network and remote access security techniques/products.
- Experience with enterprise endpoint detection tools
- Strong verbal/written communication and interpersonal skills
- Industry recognized professional certification such as CISSP, GCIH, GCIA, Security+
- Scripting skills (e.g., Python, Ruby, bash)
- U.S. Federal contract requirements apply
Applicants selected will be subject to a Public Trust background security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to sensitive information. US Citizens or Permanent Residents only.
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you’re looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you! Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.