ClosedLoop.ai is healthcare’s data science platform. Purpose-built and dedicated to healthcare, we make it easy for healthcare organizations (HCOs) to use AI to improve outcomes and reduce costs. Our platform combines an intuitive end-to-end machine learning platform with a comprehensive library of healthcare-specific features and model templates.
We are the leader in delivering unbiased accuracy and explainable AI healthcare solutions. Regardless of whether our customers have extensive data science teams or are just starting out, our products are engineered to help them harness the power of AI to improve patient outcomes, achieve clinical excellence, and enhance business success.
What sets us apart is our commitment and ability to deliver AI solutions at-scale in healthcare. We’re ready to help change the world. Are you? Come join us!
ClosedLoop recently won the largest Healthcare AI contest in history - the CMS AI Health Outcomes Challenge, was named a top performer in the KLAS Healthcare AI report and has raised more than $45M in venture funding from top tier Healthcare investors.About the Team:
We believe that diverse teams are stronger teams. Working with people with different backgrounds and experiences will be crucial for our ability to build systems that drive unbiased outcomes.
We are 100% remote, and we strive to create a supportive team with a high degree of trust and accountability. We have zero tolerance for those that disrespect others.
Continuous improvement is part of our culture, and everyone is expected to look for ways to improve how we work as a team and as individuals.
About the Role:
ClosedLoop is looking for a motivated and talented Solution (Sales) Engineer to drive technical presales activities with key prospective customers.
You will collaborate closely with Healthcare organizations evaluating ClosedLoop, applying your expertise with the ClosedLoop platform to help organizations understand how we can help them achieve their AI and machine learning goals.
You will be able to link product capabilities and technical features into business impact for our clients and prospects.
You do not need to be a Data Scientist (though many of us are!) but you do need to quickly grasp quantitative and technical topics and excel at explaining complex topics simply.
As an early member of the Solution Engineering team, you will also help build the playbook that will support future growth.
What you'll do:
- Collaborate with the Account Directors (AD) and the Sales Development Representative (SDR) to qualify the use case and technical aspects of a sales opportunity.
- Lead Discovery meetings focused on exploring the customer use case, business requirements, and technical environment.
- Conduct tailored demonstrations of the ClosedLoop Machine Learning platform.
- Collaborate with Professional Services and Data Science to plan and execute Proofs-of-Concept (POC), and other hands-on evaluations.
- Build the business case linking ClosedLoop capabilities back to customer impact.
- Answer questions and provide technical guidance to the customer’s technical team regarding the ClosedLoop platform.
- Support sales development activities such as webinars, conferences, and other events.
Who we are looking for:
- BA / BS Degree preferably in a technical field.
- 3+ years in Technical pre-sales or other technical/consultative customer-facing roles.
- Experience selling cloud applications; big data, analytics, data science, or business intelligence a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills along with superior presentation skills.
- Experience in Healthcare (payer and/or provider) a plus.
- Ability to travel up to 30% of the time.
- Competitive salary
- Equity in a high-growth start-up!
- 100% company covered for medical, dental, and vision for employees and their families
- Flexible PTO and paid holidays
- Remote-First Culture – we work hard to ensure everyone at ClosedLoop has a fun experience
- Yearly off-site with the entire ClosedLoop team (to be resumed soon 🤞)
- Fun, collaborative, and challenging work with a transparent leadership team
- Team environment built on trust and accountability
- "Exciting place to work! - Company has a great vision for the role of machine learning (and AI) in healthcare. Exciting to go to work every morning!"
- "Work Hard and Feel Rewarded - The CEO and CTO have total faith in their team, and the employees ideas and opinions are highly respected and listened to. The executive team’s passion for our company's mission is contagious, which makes our high standards fair and rewarding."
- "Room to thrive"
- "Passionate People, Supportive Environment, & Strong Vision"