Flex is an early-stage, remote-first FinTech startup that is bringing flexible payments to recurring bills. It’s hard to believe that it’s 2022 and you’re still not able to choose when you pay your bills. Flex is here to change that! Flex is a multi-bill platform. We began by revolutionizing rent — Americans’ largest recurring bill. Flex enables its users to pay rent and bills throughout the month on a schedule that better fits their finances. With Flex, everybody can better manage their bills and budget. After deliberately keeping a stealth profile as we built up unprecedented investor support and an enthusiastic user base, we plan to scale to 300 team members in 2022. Will you be a part of the team?
The Flex Solutions Engineer is responsible for presenting product offerings in the best light to prospects and customers, to evoke confidence in the company's technology infrastructure, and to remove all technical objections in the sales cycle. To accomplish this, the Solutions Engineer must have a strong desire to leverage their technical and/or sales skills, develop a sales strategy, build a narrative and effectively demonstrate the solutions that address these requirements and provide business value.
What you'll do:
- Partner with Account Executives to understand our customer’s unique business goals and challenges throughout the sales cycle.
- Build and present customized presentations of the Flex solution, establishing credibility and professional rapport with partners.
- Be an innovator and storyteller using out-of-the-box thinking to enable client's business initiatives to be realized
- Execute enablement activities (Webinars, Best Practices, Knowledge Share, etc.) to both our customers and our internal peers.
- Routinely engage with sales and product development teams to provide product and client feedback and find opportunities to further improve our products, sales/implementation processes, and overall customer experience
- Participate in all appropriate product, sales, and procedural trainings and certifications to acquire and maintain the knowledge necessary to be effective in the position
- Attain quarterly and annual objectives assigned by management
- Ability to travel based on territory alignment and region
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in a related industry
- Experience with tools such as Hubspot, Gong, Salesforce, LucidCharts etc.
- Strong business acumen and project management skills, with a bias for data-informed decision-making
- Experience successfully working cross-functionally with Marketing, Sales, Partner Success and Product
- High EQ, interpersonal skills, with demonstrated ability to influence and motivate
- The ability to independently lead projects including scope, prioritize, and execute initiatives
- Able to build internal relationships with key stakeholders internally
- Strong written and communication skills
- Attention to Detail
- Efficiency - Produces significant output with minimal effort
- Persistence - Demonstrates tenacity and willingness even in difficult circumstances
- Organization and Planning - Prioritizes and plans in a productive manner
- Confident presenting in person and online
- Excels in execution, establishing priorities, and meeting swift deadlines at a fast pace, in a rapidly changing environment
Life at Flex:
We understand that it takes a diverse team of highly intelligent, curious, determined, empathetic, and self aware people to grow a successful company. Our HQ is located in New York City, but we are remote-friendly with employees located throughout the US, Australia, Brazil, and Israel. We are growing quickly, but deliberately, with a focus on building an inclusive culture. Our dynamic team has incredible perspectives to share, just as we know you do, and we take great pride in being an equal opportunity workplace.
We offer many employee benefits, including:
- Competitive pay
- Company-paid medical, dental, and vision
- 401(k) + company stock options
- Unlimited paid time off + company paid holidays
- Parental leave + IVF and adoption support
- Flex Cares Program: Non-profit company match + pet adoption coverage
- Pet Insurance
- Free Flex subscription
Read Full Job Description