Solutions Engineer at Fortress Trust (Las Vegas, NV)
| Las Vegas, NV
Sorry, this job was removed at 8:52 a.m. (CST) on Monday, January 16, 2023
By clicking Apply Now you agree to share your profile information with the hiring company.
Who is Fortress?
Fortress Blockchain Technologies is a fintech company building the foundation for our digital
futures. The company spans traditional markets and banking, neo-banking, blockchain
technologies, cryptocurrency, nfts, and metaverses through a suite of services and REST APIs. With
our products and APIs, clients can build their platforms with a backend to service everything
they would need to modernize with our burgeoning digital economy.
What does an SE do?
The primary job of an “SE” is to work with software developers, CTOs, CPOs, CEOs of clients
from various business sectors in utilizing the products that Fortress offers. This involves
communications with mostly the tech side of businesses in writing into a REST API that covers
the services we offer. Additional to that communication (usually covered in slack/telegram
channels and video calls), you will be drawing up workflow diagrams and processes to make
sure clients fully understand how to use our services and understand all cases pertaining to
their specific business model.
What is required for the position?
At a bare minimum:
● Full understanding of a REST API
● Knowledge and general understanding of front/back end programming for software
● Understanding of SQL databases and querying
What puts a candidate at the top of the list?
Here is what we’re looking for:
● Knowledge of how blockchains work
● An understanding of Crypto from both a technical and economic perspective
● Knowledge of traditional banking (payment methods such as ACH, Wires, Credit/Debit
● Knowledge around NFTs as well as different ERC protocols
● Knowledge around Digital Wallets, Key Management (think Metamask)
● Knowledge of Solidity programming language for Smart Contracts
● Knowledge/Experience writing technical documentation
● Customer Service experience
How are you compensated?
Here’s a general list of compensations:
● Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
● Salary starting at $60,000+
● Unlimited PTO
This job will be fully in office, in either our Las Vegas, NV office, or Austin, TX office and
is full time.
Read Full Job Description