Come join a winning team! Here at Imprivata, you'll see a dedicated group of professionals who care about improving healthcare. Our team thrives on collaboration and sharing ideas, whether in a cross-functional meeting or at one of our virtual team-building events.
While we're diverse in our backgrounds and skills, we have much in common. A passion for our mission. A strong sense of integrity. A belief that we're making a positive impact and a commitment to having fun.
We are seeking a Solutions Engineer, Mobile to join our team. This is a remote opportunity with a strong preference for candidates located in the eastern United States.
The Sales Engineer is part of the Imprivata Sales Engineering organization and operates as a highly skilled technical and business resource who is involved throughout the sales cycle addressing complex sales opportunities. This position is part of the North American sales region and works directly with Regional Sales Managers providing advanced and in-depth technical solution consultation for new and add-on sales opportunities. The Sales Engineer will provide best-practice consultation regarding assigned Imprivata Digital Identity solutions including system architecture, workflow diagrams, third party system integration, and solution implementation and deployment. To be successful, the Sales Engineer must possess excellent communication skills including the ability to present to C-level audiences and translate solution capabilities into meaningful business value. The ability to effectively engage with audiences via web conferencing facilities such as Zoom, Teams, and WebEx is essential.
Additional responsibilities include documentation of solution specifications for customer opportunities and to contribute to the generation of a project Statement of Work, determination of level of effort and scope, and generation of services cost estimations. Strong writing skills are essential for this position.
The Sales Engineer is also expected to operate in an advisory capacity and to collaborate with internal customers to bridge communication and knowledge gaps between the Sales Engineering team and other departments within Imprivata such as Product Management, Engineering, Professional Services, and Support.
This position works out of the candidate's home office. The candidate is expected to travel throughout the assigned region (southeastern United States) to provide the necessary technical sales support to close new opportunities in an efficient and effective manner. Travel is anticipated to be 50% per work week on average with variances week by week.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Present and effectively demonstrate Imprivata's Mobile solutions to prospects
- Conduct pre-presentation interviews with prospect stakeholders to understand key business drivers or needs for a mobility solution
- Demonstrate features of the solution with specific emphasis on previously identified business drivers and needs
- Articulate business value of solution capabilities to C-level as well as technical audience
- Maintain proficiency with solution as it evolves and compares to competitive landscape
- Assist and drive all technical aspects of the sales cycle:
- Understand key technical and business workflow requirements
- Develop and present appropriate solutions based on Imprivata's products and services
- Develop proposals and key success criteria for evaluations
- Lead and deliver POCs and evaluations
- Develop estimates, proposals, and statements of work for professional services engagements
- In collaboration with Regional Sales Manager achieve strategic company objectives and territory revenue goals
- Provide key enablement services to channel partners and assist them in selling and supporting Imprivata's products and services
- Provide trade show and demonstration support for marketing events
- Research, compose, and deliver responses to RFI/RFP's
- Transition accounts post-sale to Imprivata's Professional Services team
- BS. in Computer Science Engineering, or a related technical discipline is desired
- 5+ years relevant sales engineering, consulting, or system integration experience with one or more vendors or Value-Added Resellers (VARs) in the healthcare IT industry
- Expertise in a broad range of applications and technologies including, but not limited to:
- Mobile Device Management
- Identity Management Solutions including Single Sign-on, Multi-Factor Authentication, Remote Access
- Enterprise-level cloud and SaaS-based software security technologies
- LDAP-based directory technologies such as Microsoft Active Directory
- Enterprise architecture
- Hands-on and relevant working experience with mobile device management solutions and enterprise mobility, BYOD , SaaS is an asset
- Hands-on and relevant working experience with SaaS-based software is desired
- Hands-on on relevant working experience with corporate iOS device management is desired
- Vertical market expertise within the carrier market
- Experience with Imprivata GroundControl a plus but not required
- Excellent and demonstrated presentation as well as and verbal and written communication skills are essential
- Experience staging and delivering technical demonstrations and proof of concept evaluations
- Experience supporting multiple sales/account teams
- Experience discussing, scoping, and estimating professional services
- Experience selling within healthcare is strongly desired
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team environment
- Residence within the lower 48 states and within an hour's commute to an airport, servicing major commercial airlines, is highly preferred
- Ability to travel up to an average 50% of the time with variances week by week
This position offers a salary range of $160,000.00 to $180,000.00 (inclusive of variable compensation such as bonuses and incentives). In addition, more information about Imprivata's benefit offerings can be found here . This salary range represents the high and lo w end of Imprivata's salary range for this position. Actual salaries will vary and may be above or below the range based on various factors, such as a candidate's location, skills, experience, and qualifications.
At Imprivata, we have a top-notch work environment, developmental opportunities, a competitive total rewards package, and the desire to have fun. If you have the skills and qualifications as we have described above, we want to hear from you!
Imprivata provides equal employment opportunities, regardless of race, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.