LivePerson is a transformational force in how brands and consumers communicate. With over 18,000 brands, including HSBC, Disney, Verizon, and Home Depot, we are on a mission to make life easier for people and brands everywhere through trusted Conversational AI. We believe in a future where conversations are the norm for getting your intentions fulfilled - whatever they are.
We are an innovative, intent-driven company that believes in building the future and we are looking for growth minded, unconventional thinkers, developers and builders to join the team.
You will thrive here if:
You can operate in a fast paced, dynamic environment
You nerd out about AI, how it can be applied, or how you can learn more about it (don’t worry we’ll help)
You believe data-led decision making is the norm
You see feedback or failure as motivation to learn and to grow
You relate to our core principles and want to work with experts in their respective fields
In this role you will:
- Design - develops best practice designs on configurations and solutions to meet technical requirements of a customer's program and/or deployment.
- Deployment - setup, develop, configure and test all technical assets according the the scope and timelines of the customers project plan and program requirements. Responsible for LE Tag and taglet code development.
- Development - work with LivePerson product and R&D groups to create feature extensions for our brands.
- Product Extensions - identify applicable use cases and business needs for LivePerson capabilities and successfully deploy into customer’s account.
- Extensive Technical Product Expertise - on the suite of LivePerson solutions and capabilities acting as a SME on all LivePerson technical solutions and offerings.
- Technical Consulting - trusted advisor providing guidance and support on how to apply LivePerson technical solutions to meet business needs.
- Technical Solution Management - Management of customer technical assets, such as APIs, integrations, widgets and code. Continuous expansion and introduction of new technical solutions to drive usage, adoption and value for customer needs leveraging the set of LivePerson product capabilities.
- Customer Satisfaction - Maintain a high level of customer response and satisfaction based upon both survey and attrition indicators. Increase reference ability and look to promote connection between the customer and LivePerson at all times.
- Strategic Initiatives - Supports and drives activities that transform business through technical & solutions leadership against key strategic initiatives.
- Delivering Best practices - continuous optimization and improvements in developing and sharing best practices and lessons learned for increasing overall program efficiency through use of technical solutions.
Your qualifications are:
- BS or BA degree, or equivalent experience.
- 1+ years managing the SAAS software solutions within Enterprise client organizations.
- Demonstrated technical leadership and deployment skills.
- Experience developing with APIs & SDKs.
- 1+ year of AWS/GCP experience
- Outstanding interpersonal, relationship building skills conducive to team collaboration.
- Consistent track record of success and progressive achievement in career to date.
- Well spoken, articulate and capable with business and technical writing & presentations.
- Participate in major launches as a cross-functional stakeholder on all accounts.
- Actively connect with colleagues, cross functional team members and our customers to foster meaningful connections.
Why you’ll love working here:
LivePerson was named to FastCompany’s World’s most innovative companies of 2020 list for the Artificial Intelligence category. We offer amazing colleagues along with opportunities to push your own limits to grow. We embrace invention and experimentation. Most importantly, you’ll have an ability to make an impact at work and at brands across the globe as we build the future with trusted Conversational AI together.
At LivePerson, people from diverse backgrounds come together to do their best work and be their authentic selves. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.