Blue Acorn iCi is the only digital consumer experience company combining analytics, ecommerce, content management, and full-service commerce operations. No other company brings together engineers, data scientists, retail experts, designers and strategists to create seamless, memorable and scalable customer experiences.
Through our integrated capabilities and unparalleled expertise, Blue Acorn iCi makes content and commerce more effective for legacy brands and digital natives alike, including Le Creuset, Casper, Food Lion, Charter, Ticketmaster, and Panera. Join our incredible team as we successfully deliver extraordinary digital experiences. We are truly a one of a kind company!
Blue Acorn iCi’s Digital Solutions team is currently looking to hire a Solution Engineer with project experience with Adobe Experience Manager or Adobe Analytics platforms. The ideal candidate will have direct delivery and scoping experience with mid-size and enterprise customers in the Abobe space.
This candidate must have a strong understanding of modern, legacy, and upcoming web and e-commerce technologies. They must possess an interest for and keen skill to match business requirements with technical solutions.
The Solution Engineer is a key player in the proposal of enterprise, multi-channel software solutions ranging from $1 million to $10 million. They will work closely with Sales and Delivery teams to accurately estimate costs and scope of a project.
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
As a Solution Engineer, you will:
- Provide consulting services to existing and prospective clients to determine business and technical requirements
- Produce project estimates with well-defined scope, from both little and much background information
- Review and contribute to statements of work (SOW)
- Work with delivery teams to define high-level project phases or milestones for use in sales estimation
- Advise internal staff on general solutions to technical problems
- Plan, coordinate, and run solution demos for prospective clients
- Regularly meet with management to report the status of opportunities
- Participate in knowledge transfer or “kick-off” meetings to provide critical solution details to delivery teams
- Participate in directional meetings to improve department-specific processes and tooling
- Participate in training and independent research of specific commerce-related technologies
- Bachelor’s degree, in either of Computer Science or Sales and Marketing, or equivalent field experience; as,
- 3+ years in Solution Engineering, or related sales or engineering experience
- Familiarity with e-commerce platforms such as Magento, Shopify, and Salesforce Commerce Cloud
- Familiarity with enterprise platforms in Content Marketing, Analytics/BI, Content Management, such as Adobe Experience Manager, Adobe Target, Marketo
- Must have a strong understanding of the retail operations and systems behind both B2C/B2B markets, including order entry, order management, customer management, logistics, and inventory control
- Must be able to service multiple sales opportunities simultaneously and self-manage expectations for delivery of proposals
- Must be able to meet directly with customers, virtually or in-person, having excellent written and verbal communication
- Must be able to communicate with internal and external resources to effectively estimate work
- Must have a thorough understanding of an RFP process and typical response requirements
- Must be able to apply various estimation techniques for both broad and narrow cost projections
- Must be self-motivated, ambitious, and willing to learn
PREFERRED SKILLS & TECHNOLOGIES:
- Experience with visual presentation software, such as Microsoft Powerpoint, Google Slides, Vizio, or equivalent
- Experience with visually diagramming process, flow, and data
- Familiarity with software development life cycles (SDLC), development processes and design patterns or concepts
- Experience with web service communications protocols such as REST or SOAP
- Adobe Certified Expert accreditation