Locus Robotics is a leader in the rapidly growing eCommerce order fulfillment optimization space. Our solution helps warehouse owners attain 2-3X efficiency over cart-picking operations by empowering pickers to work collaboratively with our robots, while integrating with the operator’s Warehouse Management System and using and optimizing existing facility infrastructure. This is an opportunity to join a very smart team deploying cutting-edge technology to address real-world logistics challenges for major global brands.
Locus Robotics is looking for a proven Sales Engineer to join our fast-growing team and build on our market success and momentum. The Sales Engineer will work closely with our Sales Team to build and close business by providing deep technical support for our ecommerce fulfilment solution focused around collaborative, autonomous robotics during sales calls and product demonstrations. You will work with our prospects and customers to assess their needs and address questions about Locus Robotics’ product functionality in discovery and roadmap calls and onsite visits. This role involves up to 30% travel.Job Description
- Determining the prospect/customers’ logistical profile(s) by performing data analysis on order characteristics, warehouse layout, and other relevant operational details for the Locus robot solution.
- Develop concept system designs around the different Locus robotic solutions, including operational layout details, number & type of robots needed, and productivity estimates.
- Develop and present proposals to prospects/customers, including the found design points, solution details, and any relevant technical details around the solution.
- During customer meetings, support the sales executives with the overall- & technical know-how on Locus concepts developed, but also on the Locus robotics solution in general.
- Support discussions around the technical- and/or IT related details of the Locus Robotics systems.
- Represent Locus Robotics in on-site customer visits and trade shows.
- Support the Sales teams in developing relevant business cases around the presented Locus Robotics concepts, including ROI and savings estimates.
- Bachelor’s degree is required; a technical or engineering degree is preferred.
- Strong understanding of logistics and ecommerce.
- Experience with warehouse operations and automation solutions.
- Experience with WMS and related logistics business software.
- Knowledge of WMS integration.
- Expertise with Excel & PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of CAD and SQL is a plus.
- Knowledge of Power BI is a plus.
- Experience with dashboards is preferred.
- Customer facing skills and experience with sales and the full sales cycle.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team environment.
- Ability to travel at 30% of the time or more.
Locus Robotics is an Equal Opportunity Employer