Remote - Massachusetts, Remote - New York (New York City), Remote - Pennsylvania (Philadelphia)
We are seeking a Solutions Consultant to join our team and help us continue to grow our focus on enabling sales across all technical fronts and crafting a streamlined, sales-enabling environment. Reporting to the Director NA East Enterprise Presales, this person is accountable for understanding market trends, influences, dynamics, and operational architecture which should be demonstrated by the sales organization, and business managers to drive sales collectively across the team. They operate as a business segment specialist and technical/process leader for the assigned Sales organization as well as the technical sales specialist for global professional service offerings while keeping a collaborative and service-minded direction with their teams.
The Solutions Consultant functions as the specialist in traditional SaaS presales & Pluralsight products & services. This individual removes technical roadblocks - perceived or actual, understands & solves enterprise customer problems, & delivers an outstanding pre-contract experience!
Who you're committed to being:
- Creative and Inventive. You are flexible in how an issue / problem / situation is approached. You are not constrained by the way you were initially taught when seeking solutions. You are aware of different forms of creativity. Your humor is a creative resource, used appropriately as an emerging contextual response.
- Curious. You ask questions to understand, not to simply get answers. You are transferring knowledge to others, not simply showcasing what you know or what others do not.
- Resilient. You are at your best when things are at their worst. Your thought processes are persistent. You persevere and remain focused.
- Adaptable. You adapt to situations and individuals, while taking into account the context of the situation. You are open and tolerant of ideas and approaches different from your own. You know your boundaries, and how/when to extend them.
- Ability to Trust. You trust in yourself and maintain trust in others. Your trust is built upon good judgment. Your reflection on previous experiences helps to inform the exchange of trust.
What you'll own:
- Develop and deliver targeted & specific product demonstrations to enterprise executives & decision makers
- Be a specialist in Pluralsight's integration products and act as an SME for the Enterprise sales team for all related questions
- Develop and be able to work in a structured workflow for technical sales requests
- Coordination, tracking, and management of minor projects such as Proofs of Concept, or Pilot deployments, track timelines, and results, leading to a successful customer engagement.
- Assist in identifying and executing development of any marketing materials and other technical resources needed to enable the assigned Pluralsight sales team
- Conduct customer facing technical sales calls as needed by the team (will include frequent travel)
- Own & drive technical product implementations and customer security demands to completion
- Be a specialist in Pluralsight's Professional Services offerings and be tightly coordinated with them to own and upsell service opportunities
Experience you'll need:
- Validated experience and successful portfolio of sales operations initiatives, that have a positive and significant impact
- 2+ years' experience working/leading in a Sales/Success environment focusing in the Enterprise
- 4 year degree (or equivalent presales experience) required, technical graduate degree a plus
- Understanding of the Enterprise SaaS sales world; including identifying customer pain and delivering solutions
- Effective interpersonal skill set
- Excellent communicator with strong intuition for business; ability to influence senior leaders and structure succinct and effective executive-level communications