Solutions Architect at Tonkean (Remote)
WHAT YOU WILL WORK ON
- Understand the strategic, tactical, and technical components of a business process, agnostic to the vertical (sales, support, IT, finance, etc.) and be able to find efficiency gains via Tonkean's business process philosophy
- Build custom demos for prospects based on their unique business needs to remove technical objections in the sales cycle
- Present custom technical demos to Directors, VPs, and Executives at Fortune 1000 companies
- Establish a trusted relationship with existing customers to drive continued value of our platform
- Act as a Tonkean Subject Matter Expert, providing guidance and technical support for our customers
- Work closely with engineering and R&D to continue to expand the breadth of the Tonkean platform
- Document technical knowledge in the form of knowledge base articles, tutorial videos
- Proven work experience as a Solutions Architect, Sales Engineer, Sales Consultant or similar role
- Operations experience, or hands-on experience designing/re-designing and implementing business processes a major bonus
- Hands-on experience with Web applications, REST APIs, Data integrations, or Webhooks
- Good understanding of SaaS, Cloud and common software environments
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot basic technical issues
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills (being able to take technically complicated concepts and explaining them in layman terms)
- Ability to provide step-by-step technical help, both written and verbal
- BS degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or relevant field
- There Is Always A Way. At Tonkean, we believe that nothing is impossible. There is a solution to every problem - you just need to find it.
- Think People First. We believe in investing in, empowering, and prioritizing people. We work as a team and win as a team. We listen with purpose as we speak with courage. We believe in diversity. We always ask ourselves: Is this giving value to our customers? Is this improving our team? Is this helping me be better?
- Start With Why And Fail Fast. We believe that progress is the only way forward; that action is always better than no action; that innovation requires bravery. We believe that every worthwhile “how” starts with an important “why.” If you know the “why”, and you can learn from it, It’s never a failure. It is the operational cost of progress.
- No BS. To matter, you must - stay focused, keep it simple and always move the needle. We don’t have time for BS. We don’t waste energy; we prioritize efficiency; we stay focused; and we always try to optimize for what’s important.
PERKS AND BENEFITS
- Join a fast-growing business that is venture-backed by Lightspeed Venture Partners and Foundation Capital.
- Collaborate with a talented yet humble team as we empower operations teams and eliminate mundane tasks.
- Competitive compensation & equity package
- Virtual social events, and annual company retreats
- 401k, Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Tonkean provides each employee with a new laptop, monitor, headset, keyboard and mouse
- Remote employees receive a one-time work from home setup stipend (reimbursable) of $500(USD) upon commencing employment to purchase desk, chair and other work from home tools.