Socure is redefining identity verification with groundbreaking technology, supporting myriad organizations with the most accurate authentication tools in the industry.
What we build helps businesses scale faster, stop fraud, and ultimately allows millions of people who are excluded from the digital economy (due to outdated fraud detection models) to take part in it like everyone else.
Our culture is about innovation, winning, and customer obsession. We are full of top performers that prioritize excellence and results, as well as support for one another, on the path to achieving our mission: to verify 100% of good identities in real time and completely eliminate identity fraud for every applicant on the internet.
To learn more about working at Socure visit our career page here: https://www.socure.com/company/careers
Reporting to the Head of Solution Consulting, the Solutions Architect is the primary technical point-of-contact throughout the sales cycle and product implementation process. The Solutions Architect will be the subject matter expert for all the company’s products and will be responsible for understanding client needs and matching them to solutions using company products. Architects work collaboratively with various departments across the organization to support the sale of company's solutions. This individual will also be responsible for coordinating resources across several functional areas. In addition, the Solutions Architect will work with other senior employees across the organization in ensuring our products are at the forefront of the industry.What you'll do:
- Collaborate with Sales Leadership in business development activities, including the presentation of products and solutions to prospective clients, the preparation of statements of work (SOWs), compliance, risk, and pricing to ensure all aspects of a proposal are addressed
- Provide technical leadership for pursuit strategy through the creation of discriminating value propositions, as well as providing strategic and tactical advice to senior leadership and client service teams to enhance the likelihood of a win based on requirements and client knowledge
- Identify solution roadmaps to improve current and/or new customer capabilities
- Collaborate with Data Science, Product Development, Marketing and more internal teams on Proof-of-Concept (POCs) design and execution
- Utilize industry and domain expertise to tailor strategies and recommendations for prospective clients
- Work closely with Product Development to funnel concepts for product innovation and new generations to product managers
- Drive thought leadership with Product Marketing for blogs, white papers, research briefs, webinars, and more
- Serve as a means of translation between technical and non-technical audiences, both internally and externally
- Lead meetings with project stakeholders to align resources and determine relative priority of projects to maximize business results
- Serve as the day-to-day technical expert on external and internal projects and engagements related to sales engagements supporting both direct field sales and channel sales teams
- Provide project leadership and mentor other team members
- 6+ years of professional work experience with 3+ years of experience working in professional services, Solutions Architect, Solutions Consultant, customer management, or sales engineering capacity ideally within the Public Sector
- Strong technical breadth and depth in support of the government and/or commercial markets; solution architecture, implementation, operations, and with demonstrated technical leadership and customer relationship building
- Demonstrated experience leading enterprise-level engagements dealing with analytics, identity, fraud technology, and/or enterprise software with strong knowledge of SaaS sales processes
- Ability to synthesize complex statistical observations into clear results and concrete recommendations (both verbally and in writing) with prior experience developing solutions involving data sciences, artificial intelligence, Identity, Fraud, or similar solutions
- Prior domain expertise with FCRA, ECOA, GLBA, PATRIOT Act, BSA, and other banking regulations
- Strong technical depth (ex. ML/DS technologies, SDLCs, RESTful APIs, RDBMS, etc.)
- Preferred, but not required: prior experience conducting credit/fraud risk management analysis, threshold optimization, and swap sets and/or experience working with document image capture or other OCR or CV tools
- Expertise in building and delivering presentations with clear, complete messages
- Excited by the challenges of a fast-paced, mission-driven company set on disrupting the identity verification and/or Fraud industry
- Bachelor's Degree in business administration, engineering, math, economics, statistics, computer science or other relevant field is preferred
- Remote role with up to 30% travel as required by customer needs
- Competitive base salary
- Equity - every employee is a stakeholder in our enormous upside
- A tech-first company culture driven by entrepreneurial thinking and talent
- A great team working in unison towards the same mission
- Transparency is what our product is built on—and so is our culture
- Generous medical, dental and vision benefits for employees and their dependents
- Flexible PTO
- 401K with company match
Socure's number one priority is to safeguard the health and well-being of our team members, our families and our communities. During this unprecedented time, we are closely monitoring COVID-19 developments and updating our response plan quarterly. We are regularly soliciting feedback from our employees to help inform our return-to-office strategy. For our team members who loved going into the office, we are looking forward to meeting once again! But until then, we are striving to ensure that Socureans have the resources and support they need to excel from home. This includes a work-from-home stipend so you can build your home office and fun, virtual events so you can continue to feel connected to your coworkers.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity of all kinds at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.