Informa PLC is a leading international events, intelligence and scholarly research group.
Our purpose is to champion the specialist. Through hundreds of powerful brands we work with businesses and professionals in specialist markets, providing the connections, intelligence and opportunities that help customers grow, do business, make breakthroughs and take better informed decisions. Informa is listed on London Stock Exchange and a member of FTSE 100, with over 11,000 colleagues working in more than 30 countries.
Informa Markets creates global platforms for industries, specialist markets and customers to trade, innovate and grow, delivering over 550 events annually, specialist digital content and actionable data solutions.Job Description
The Informa Markets Transformation Office manage around 500 websites for our businesses across North America, Europe and Middle East. The Solutions Architect, Digital Web Platforms is responsible for ensuring that our digital solutions enable and support business strategies, goals and requirements.
This role provides subject matter expertise and best practice experience to support the development and management of the roadmap for Digital Web Platforms.
What you’ll be doing:
- Working with Product teams to understand and evaluate business requirements, and identify appropriate solutions
- Translating functional and non-functional requirements into technical specifications
- Assessing Informa Markets’ digital web platforms and recommending improvements
- Providing architectural leadership and guidance to delivery teams and technical leads
- Create and own the process for ensuring that solution architecture aligns with Informa’s architectural standards and governance
- Ensure that delivered solutions are consistent with system designs
- Review business initiatives to make sure any newly introduced platforms/technologies fit in with our overall architecture, identifying risks and dependencies
- Provide in-depth technical consultation to business stakeholders to ensure development of efficient application systems utilizing appropriate standards, procedures and methodologies.
- Minimum of three years’ experience as a Solutions Architect for digital web platforms
- Expert knowledge of design and implementation of digital web platforms
- Deep knowledge of architectural best practices
- Experience working within Agile development environments
- Experience with the following technologies is desirable:
- Content Stack
- React JS
- Adobe Experience Manager
Alongside a competitive salary, Informa also offers the following employee benefits:
- Season ticket loan & Cycle2work
- Money purchased pension scheme & life assurance
- Eye care and childcare vouchers
- 25 days annual holiday, increasing to 27 days after 2 years, plus an extra day off for your birthday
- Our Learning team supports year-round development, with face-to-face training, access to LinkedIn Learning and the opportunity for colleagues to earn their Certificate in Exhibition Management (CEM) in-house
- Informa's colleague Share Incentive Plan matches every share purchased with a free share
- Informa offers a £250 Healthy Lifestyle subsidy to spend on fitness activities and classes
- You are given permission to take 4 days off per year to volunteer with an approved scheme