Solution Developer at Bloomreach (Remote)
Bloomreach is the world’s #1 Commerce Experience Cloud, empowering brands to deliver customer journeys so personalized, they feel like magic. It offers a suite of products that drive true personalization and digital commerce growth, including:
- Discovery, offering AI-driven search and merchandising
- Content, offering a headless CMS
- Engagement, offering a leading CDP and marketing automation solutions
Together, these solutions combine the power of unified customer and product data with the speed and scale of AI-optimization, enabling revenue-driving digital commerce experiences that convert on any channel and every journey. Bloomreach serves over 850 global brands including Albertsons, Bosch, Puma, FC Bayern München, and Marks & Spencer. Bloomreach recently raised $175 million in a Series F funding round, bringing its total valuation to $2.2 billion. The investment was led by Goldman Sachs Asset Management with participation from Bain Capital Ventures and Sixth Street Growth. For more information, visit Bloomreach.com.
Bloomreach is seeking a Solution Developer to join our Demo team! We are a small technical team that builds tools and demo assets for the technical sales (pre-sales) team. It is a fast paced environment and our group of creative, solution-oriented individuals collaborate to bring the best of Bloomreach solutions to the marketplace. We work closely with the technical sales team to understand what they need to best showcase Bloomreach solutions and demonstrate their value proposition to prospective customers and partners.
The solution developer will be working closely with the solution consultants to design, configure and deploy demonstration assets. This includes front end application development, configuration, performance tuning, problem determination and support of the Bloomreach demonstration environments.What tech stack do we use?
- Angular, React, Vue SPA
- HTML, CSS, SASS, SCSS
- Node, Next, Nuxt JS
- Heroku, Netlify
- JIRA, Asana
- Technical development - creating and enhancing demo environments with new features, capabilities, and data generation
- Support - providing ongoing support of our assets and infrastructure and working with the solutions consultants to troubleshoot and fix demo issues
- Identifying technical requirements for demo improvements and working with the solution consultants and greater Bloomreach teams to scope and implement
- Our team has a daily standup to collaborate and share status and roadblock items. Each person will be working on tasks related to the top demo asset priorities for the month/quarter. In addition to working on technical tasks, we also provide support to the solution consultants building and delivering demos
- We are a team of diverse skill sets - you will need to share your experience and knowledge with other colleagues and help them grow just like we all will help and support you from the minute you join us
- In 30 days, you will be learning about our solutions, our demo assets, participating in our daily standups, and shadowing the team on some activities
- In 90 days, you will be working on some development tasks and any technical certifications relevant to the solutions you will be working on
- In 180 days, you will be supporting the solution consultants with configuration and issue resolution
- In 210 days, you will be owning more of the development plan for some of the demo assets
- Professional — experience with front-end/web application development
- Personal — strong collaboration and communication skills with the ability to pick up new technologies quickly
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Software Engineering
- 2+ years of technical development experience (knowledge of Commerce, Marketing, CMS, CDP, or related solutions is a plus)
- Experience with front end and web application development
- Able to propose and implement effective & efficient solutions based on problem definition without detailed instructions
- UX and design experience is a plus
- Solution-oriented and able to apply your integration and development skills across the Bloomreach portfolio in different contexts
- Advanced Angular, React or Vue SPA
- Node/Next/Nuxt JS
- JIRA, Asana
- Agile methodologies
- Flutter / Mobile Application development experience a plus
- Vue storefront a plus
- Can propose and solve complex technical problems and can work within set timeframes, picking up knowledge about new technologies and products quickly
- The ability to work in project teams effectively with reliable and clear communication skills
- The ability and willingness to work across time zones and geographies, as needed
- Health care including medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k Plan with employer contribution
A great deal of freedom and trust. At Bloomreach we don’t clock in and out, and we have neither corporate rules nor long approval processes. This freedom goes hand in hand with responsibility. We are interested in results from day one.
We have defined our 5 values and the 10 underlying key behaviors that we strongly believe in. We can only succeed if everyone lives these behaviors day to day. We've embedded them in our processes like recruitment, onboarding, feedback, personal development, performance review and internal communication.
We believe in flexible working hours to accommodate your working style.
We work remote-first with several Bloomreach Hubs available across three continents.
We organize company events (summits) twice a year to experience the global spirit of the company and get excited about what's ahead.
- We encourage and support our employees to engage in volunteering activities - every Bloomreacher can take 5 paid days off to volunteer.
We have a friendly atmosphere and motivated colleagues who love what they do.
The Bloomreach Glassdoor page elaborates on our stellar 4.5/5 rating.
We have a People Development Program -- participating in weekly personal development workshops on various topics run by experts from inside the company. We are continuously developing & updating competency maps for select functions.
Our managers are strongly encouraged to participate in the Leader Development Program to develop in the areas we consider essential for any leader. The program includes regular comprehensive feedback, consultations with a coach and follow-up check-ins.
Bloomreachers utilize the $1,500 professional education budget on an annual basis to purchase education products (books, courses, certifications, etc.)
Our resident communication coach Ivo Večeřa is available to help navigate work-related communications & decision-making challenges.
The Employee Assistance Program -- with counselors -- is available for non-work-related challenges.
Subscription to Calm - sleep and meditation app.
We organize ‘DisConnect’ days where Bloomreachers globally enjoy one additional day off each quarter, allowing us to unwind together and focus on activities away from the screen with our loved ones.
We facilitate sports, yoga, and meditation opportunities for each other.
Stock options are granted depending on a team member’s role, seniority, and location.
Everyone gets to participate in the company's success through the company performance bonus.
We offer an employee referral bonus of up to $3,000 paid out immediately after the new hire starts.
We celebrate work anniversaries -- Bloomversaries!
If this position doesn't suit you, but you know someone who might be a great fit, share it - we will be very grateful!
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our website or to personal email accounts of employees of Bloomreach are considered property of Bloomreach and are not subject to payment of agency fees.