Software Tester at Diligent Consulting (Dayton, OH)
Exciting opportunity for a Software Tester/Developer to mature on a project that will transform how depot maintenance is conducted by the Air Force Sustainment Center (AFSC)! The Maintenance Repair and Overhaul Initiative (MROi) solution is an Oracle cMRO web-based application that will resolve some of the most complex issues plaguing AFSC (visibility into resource availability, repair status, spare parts availability, disjointed and antiquated data systems, etc.).
You will be part of a team of highly talented Software Developers supporting the development of the replacement of the Air Force Sustainment Center's legacy depot maintenance IT systems. You will play a direct role in providing AFSC a greatly needed single material solution that standardizes operations across the Commodities, Propulsion and Missile maintenance groups. Your efforts will require you to configure and develop capabilities within a team of talented developers with all experience levels.
Minimum Position Requirements
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
• US Citizen
• Position of Trust- IT Level II
• At least 2 years of experience working in an Agile development environment
• Ability to learn new applications and technologies to accomplish daily tasks
• Excellent communication and writing skills
Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or other Engineering discipline
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
• 2-5 years of experience working in an Agile development environment
• 1 to 2 years of experience working in a virtual environment utilizing Microsoft Teams
• 1 year of experience working with Atlassian JIRA and Confluence