Software Technical Lead at nvisia (Dallas, TX)
| Dallas-Fort Worth, TX
Sorry, this job was removed at 8:37 p.m. (CST) on Monday, February 28, 2022
Who We Are:
nvisia is not your typical software consulting company. We care about our people above all else, and they tend stick around. In fact, our President and both regional leaders began their careers with us as Software Developers. True story!
Here at nvisia we are creative problem-solvers with a shared desire to learn, grow, and work collaboratively to find solutions for our clients. As an nvisia team member you’ll have the opportunity to grow your experience and knowledge with each client, working with various languages (new and old), legacy modernization, and more, across a wide variety of client engagements and industries.
Some companies claim to have award-winning cultures, but we have the actual trophies to back it up. We have proudly received the National Best & Brightest honor 4 years in a row, and the Local Best & Brightest Awards in both our Chicago and Milwaukee offices.
Our team members are passionate about their craft and are fully supported in their development. Every technologist has access to funds for training, classes, and conferences. We host community tech events where you can mingle with like-minded professionals. You’ll find a clear path to growth here, with an established roadmap in place to help you gain the skills and expertise you need to advance.
Who You Are:
You are a Technical Lead with expertise in application implementation and design including infrastructure, methodology, process, and tool stack. You thrive in environments where you are focused writing code that supports enterprise-grade architecture. You enjoy the experience of day-to-day technical leadership of a small team and gaining the respect of your teammates. You’re seeking to create a lasting impact in every opportunity, focusing on building software that sustains. The Technical Lead is responsible for leading the application design, implementation, and deployment of technical projects.
· Guides the architecture, technical direction, and implementation of projects or sub-projects of large engagements.
· Works with clients and project team members to develop and document requirements.
· Implements systems components or systems using relevant technologies and methodologies.
· Acts as primary technical liaison with application development and dependency project teams.
· Stays abreast of new technologies with the goal of utilizing new technology to enhance current capabilities or deliver new functionality.
· BA or BS, preferably in computer science, engineering, or science/technology-based discipline and related work experience.
· 5+ years Java, .NET, or equivalent language expertise required.
· Demonstrated strong programming skills in a team environment.
· Demonstrated the ability and strong desire to grasp new technologies.
· Experience in providing day-to-day leadership of a technical project.
· Uses effective and professional communication skills both verbal and written.
· Effectively drives the work that needs to be completed with little direction.
· Has a proven record of fostering a positive working relationship with clients.
What we can offer you:
nvisia offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life, disability, EAP, matching 401k, a generous Paid Time Off plan, and a flexible work environment.
nvisia is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
To apply, or for more information, check out our careers page here:
Also, feel free to reach out with any questions to our Employee Engagement Managers of Milwaukee & Chicago, Rachael Solorzano (Milwaukee & Madison) at [email protected] Alyssa Evers (Chicago) at [email protected]
More Information on nvisia
nvisia operates in the Consulting industry. The company is located in Chicago, IL and Milwaukee, WI. nvisia was founded in 2022. It has 129 total employees. To see all 7 open jobs at nvisia, click here.
Read Full Job Description