Software QA Tester- eCommerce at Cricut (Salt Lake City, UT)
Cricut® makes smart cutting machines that work with an easy-to-use app, an ever-growing collection of materials, and crafting essentials to help you design and personalize almost anything — custom cards, unique apparel, everyday items, and so much more.
We believe everyone is born creative. We’re a diverse tapestry of thinkers, dreamers, givers, DIYers, handi-workers, artisans, and forever and always architects of things.
At Cricut, we place the power of handmade into the hands of all. We give you beautiful, easy-to-master tools so you can make something unique, remarkable, perfect. We surround you with ideas, community, inspiration, and encouragement to take your creativity further than you ever imagined. And as a community, we celebrate the exhilarating act of making every single day.
So, make that handcrafted card that feels like a hug. Design a shirt for fun, for family, or for a full-blown business. Craft with a passion or for a purpose. Make something big and bold, itsy-bitsy, amazingly ambitious, or just plain silly. Whatever you make, just make your heart out. Because here’s the remarkable truth: When we all make together, we make all things possible.
Let’s make.Job Description
Cricut is seeking an experienced and versatile Software QA Tester who will be responsible for testing and qualifying Salesforce commerce cloud and Magento platform releases. You will be responsible for testing new feature releases and communicating with development teams. You should be able to represent QA concerns in cross-functional team meetings and provide valuable end-user feedback to improve the customer experience.
This position requires deep understanding of the software development life cycle, experience with a variety of testing techniques, experience in running automation test suites and strong written and organizational skills.
The successful candidate should be able to develop and execute an organized test plan to release high quality products to market on schedule.
- 4+ years of experience in testing eCommerce solutions on the Salesforce Commerce Cloud or Magento platforms.
- Strong knowledge and experience with integration testing of 3rd party solutions on the Salesforce Commerce Cloud and Magento platforms.
- Expertise in testing content management, personalization, analytics, SEO, payment processors, taxation services, fraud management, user experience and order management systems.
- Experience in testing user stories / features, API and doing regression testing.
- Expert level knowledge and hands-on experience in writing and executing test cases and test plans.
- Hands on experience in executing automation test suites and analyzing results.
- Hands on experience with testing, analyzing and troubleshooting communication between front-end and API / Web Services.
- Experience in analyzing logs and debugging using browser debugging tools.
- Strong leadership, interpersonal, and communication skills with the ability to work under firm deadlines and within a rapidly changing environment.
- Thorough understanding of QA methodology and best practices
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or equivalent.
Good to have skills:
- Experience in automation of Salesforce Commerce Cloud platform
- This position requires a Bachelor's degree in Engineering or equivalent.
- 4+ years of experience in testing eCommerce solutions
What to Do Next:
Please attach your resume including links to your portfolio where applicable. If you want to show your super powers in other ways – include that information too. You can be sure that Cricut® is an employer who values individuality, equality and diversity, so tell us what you’re all about. If you are a Maker or a DIY enthusiast, whether you think you are a good one or not, we would love to hear about it when you send us your information!
At Cricut®, we celebrate inclusion and diversity. Cricut is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions based on merit. Cricut prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual identity, gender identity, marital status, veteran status, nationality, citizenship, age, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, or any other unlawful consideration. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Cricut participates in E-Verify.