Voted Best Places to Work in Austin, Best Paying Companies,
and Top Startup Companies by Forbes
SparkCognition looks to bring in the best talent in the world. To accommodate the hiring of our wildly talented teams. SparkCognition sponsors visa opportunities when appropriate.Who are we and why this opportunity?
Drive change and create a footprint. SparkCognition invests in our employees and fosters
collaboration throughout the organization. Our employees have the ability to work globally
with award-winning artificial intelligence (AI) technology within multiple industries. What are the benefits and perks at SparkCognition?
You and your loved ones will be supported with a competitive and comprehensive benefits package.
Below are some highlights - we’d love to connect and share more!
- Fast-paced evolving culture with the opportunity to drive new ideas and technology.
- Dynamic Work Environment - Remote and In-Office Options
- Stock Option Grants
- Generous Time Off Programs
- Medical Coverage, and Parental Leave Plans
- 401k with Employer Match
- Monthly Technology Allowance
- Large 2022 renovated office space centrally located near the Arboretum in Austin, TX- including fully stocked beverage and snack areas!
Join us and:
• Work closely with other managers, product managers, and architects to set the direction and priorities of the domain development team
• Provide management and support to a team of software engineers and data scientists who are responsible for all aspects of developing specific domain product components
• Provide technical leadership, guidance, and knowledge of software development best practices to the team
• Act as Product Owner and Release Manager for one of our products.
• Contribute to the development of software as an active member of the development team as necessary
• Further define and build out our infrastructure engineering capabilities
• Manage and improve the day-to-day operations of our build, testing, and continuous integration environments
• Support an effective developer workflow including build, test automation, and deployment
• Lead and mentor software development and domain-specific architecture teams
• 7+ years of software development and management combined
• Strong ability to lead a team of software engineers, assess their strengths, and enable them to succeed in their day-to-day work
• Excellent communication skills and being able to interact effectively with other members of the management team.
• Proven experience managing multiple projects and competing priorities in a fast-paced work environment
• Experience with agile software development, preferably from a leadership perspective
• Experience with at least one programming language: Scala, Python, C#, Java, etc.
• Experience with development operations of continuous integration, automated testing, build automation, and automation of dev process
#remote #ai #bethespark