Software Engineer at SVT Robotics (Remote)
SVT Robotics enables companies to integrate and deploy industrial robotics without the need for custom code. That’s a game changer in the world of robotics! It means we’ve cracked the code for our clients to rapidly deploy automation technology, transform their businesses, and adapt to an ever-changing market. Our one-of-a-kind SOFTBOT® Platform and talented team of builders makes it possible.
Headquartered in Norfolk, Virginia, SVT scours the country for best-in-class talent to add to our team of innovators, software experts, and robotics industry leaders committed to serving companies across the U.S. and Europe. Our employees show up every day ready to innovate and create with one goal in mind: success for our customers.
As demand for our platform continues to increase, so does SVT’s demand for high performers to help chart the course towards rapid growth and expansion. If you’re ready to revolutionize the future of industrial robotics and possess an entrepreneurial spirit and zeal for achieving results, we’d like to hear from you!
About the Role
A potential day in the life of SVT’s Software Engineer, Services:
- Develop new features and solutions required to realize an in-progress integrated solution for an end-customer
- Collaborate with your colleagues and manager
- Present and defend architectural, design, and technical choices
- Evangelize to, and mentor others on application development strategies, technologies, techniques, tools, and guidelines
- Become an expert on how to integrate robotics and automation technologies into our platform
- Work with the following tech stack:
- The Tools: Docker, SQL, NoSQL, Robots
- The Environment: Azure, On Premise
- The Paradigms: Microservices, Event Sourcing, Workflows, Edge Computing
- The Networking: HTTP, TCP/IP, REST, SOAP, SSL
- The Security: Authorization, Authentication, Encryption, RBAC
- At least 2 to 4 years with experience in Software Engineering or other related Computer Science fields
- At least 2 to 4 years with experience working on a professional services team, field implementation team, or other related roles
- Experience developing, shipping, and maintaining software in production
- Understanding of data structures, algorithms, and system design
- Drive to create, build, and prove out new ideas
You get bonus points for having:
- Experience working in the automation integration sector
- Experience working at a startup or on distributed teams
- Experience working with or contributing to low code tools
- Passion to collaborate and innovate with your peers
- Ability to take on and learn new ideas quickly
- Knowledge of security best practices
- Competitive salary and compensation structure
- 401k with generous company match
- Health benefits, including medical, dental, and vision
- Unlimited, flexible PTO and generous holiday schedule
- Flexible parental leave
- Fun, innovative team and remote-friendly culture
Are you with us?
We’re ready to meet you if you wake up every day eager to get your hands dirty in a high-growth start-up atmosphere.
SVT Robotics is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity on all our teams. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our team is built on a culture of curiosity and innovation that serves as the foundation of our product. Here, you can and will create something awesome. Come join our growing team!
For more information about us, please visit https://www.svtrobotics.com/