We’re a team of immigrants and experts who have struggled with our own journeys through the complex, high-stakes U.S. immigration system. That is why we are building deeply customer-centric products and experiences to become the default trusted partner for all families through their entire immigration journey and their first ten years of life in a new country.
In 2020, Boundless acquired RapidVisa to become the largest player in the family immigration industry, helping tens of thousands of families every year achieve their dreams. After four years of policy headwinds, we are at an inflection point, projecting to grow 3-4x every year through the Biden administration and become the first brand in an industry that has never had one before.
We're backed by influential early-stage venture investors around the country, including Foundry Group (led by Brad Feld), Emerson Collective (Laurene Powell Jobs’ foundation), Pioneer Square Labs, Two Sigma Ventures, Trilogy Equity Partners, and Jerry Yang, and are well-capitalized for growth.Who you are
- Learn by doing with your team. Upon your start, you will be assigned to one of our existing initiatives. You will learn our codebase and our technologies by pairing and contributing solutions to the problems your Core Team is working on.
- Discover our process, practices, and career map. Throughout your first month, you’ll learn about our practices & process; the way we plan our work, retrospectives, release infrastructure, etc and you will work closely with your manager to learn about how we think about career development at Boundless.
- Independently progress on major product initiatives. Once you feel comfortable with our systems, you will start contributing on parts of our major product initiatives. You will understand the effectiveness of your work by engaging directly with our Customer Success Advocates and our Independent Immigration Attorneys.
- Work with the team to identify and improve the technical gaps in our codebase/infrastructure. As you are working on our product initiatives; you will identify structural issues in our codebase, and assist in improving the reliability of our product and our developer experience.
- Contribute to the evolution, improvement, and adaptation of team best practices over time. You will help keep things moving and grow your high-level understanding of the problem spaces. You'll provide perspective and insight as the team makes decisions and evolves.
- Help build an inclusive and high-performing culture at Boundless. Through your day-to-day actions, you will set examples for our inclusive engineering culture.
- 2+ years of full-stack development experience
- Interest in mentorship and coaching of engineers
- Experience working with stakeholders and product
- Assists in prioritizing the work of self and others to focus on the highest-impact work
- Experience contributing to system designs for new features and initiatives
- Follows best practices to maintain the health of an area of the codebase
Boundless offers employees the unique opportunity to grow professionally as leaders in the online immigration industry while driving positive social change. Every employee is essential to achieving our core mission of empowering every family to navigate the immigration system more confidently, rapidly, and affordably.
We are trailblazers in the online immigration space because we aren’t constrained by convention - We think without bounds. Boundless is a place for employees who aren’t afraid to continuously try new things. We value a spirit of inquiry and look for individuals who thoughtfully ask questions and challenge ideas to move us forward, to understand the why. We encourage our employees to focus on outcomes over output and to address complex challenges with simple solutions. Boundless is all about ownership, accountability, and flexibility in how we approach our individual company roles, and the industry as a whole.
Visit careers.boundless.com to learn more about Boundless, including our perks and benefits!