How you'll make an impact:We are looking for a motivated full stack Software Engineer who is passionate about learning and growing their technical skills. You will be a member of a small Agile team collaborating in 2-week sprints alongside quality assurance engineers, UX designers, a product manager, and a scrum master.You will be developing our software solution, StrataJazz®, which is used by many of the nation's leading healthcare providers. Our software helps our customers leverage their financial, operational, and clinical data to drive their mission of providing world-class care, while improving their financial health.
Our technology stack
- Write clean code that is testable and scalable
- Design and develop new features and maintain existing functionality
- Ensure product quality through automated tests and submitting code reviews
- Be an active participant in Agile scrum ceremonies
Engineering culture and perks
- Tooling: Visual Studio 2017 / 2019, Visual Studio Code, Bitbucket, Jira, VersionOne, Slack
- Data: Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft Analysis Services, Redis, Snowflake, Amazon AWS
- Backend: C#, .NET Framework, .NET Core, ASP.NET Web Forms / MVC / Web API, HangFire, ElasticSearch / LogStash / Kibana
- Frontend: Sencha ExtJS, ReactJS, SCSS
- Infrastructure: Docker, Team City, Octopus
What we're looking for:
- Clear and defined career lattice
- Team budget for social events
- Education grant for books, conference, training
- Pluralsight and LinkedIn learning subscriptions
- Flexible work hours and environment
Thinking about applying?
- Understanding of Object-Oriented Principles
- Experience with database design and SQL
- Agile experience is a plus
- Ambitious innovator, ready to actively contribute beginning Day One
- BS in engineering field or the equivalent experience
Research shows that women and underrepresented groups tend to apply to jobs only when they check every box on a job posting. If you're currently reading this and hesitating to click "Apply" for that reason, we encourage you to go for it! A true passion and excitement for making an impact is just as important as work experience.Here @ Strata…Who we are:We are committed to our mission to help heal healthcare. Our culture is driven by our people solving problems together. We embrace learning, collaboration, and continuous career growth. Together, we lift our customers, our products, our company and our community.We believe that each of our team member's unique perspectives and experiences is what drives innovation and positive change. Our individual differences are what make us a more forward-thinking organization. We foster a culture of inclusion, equity and belonging, regardless of race, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.Our values:Here at Strata, we are guided by a set of principles called the StrataWay. These values keep us honest and ensure that we are always representing ourselves and our organization as best we can. They are at the core of who we are and how we support one another.
Our Impact:Strata Decision Technology provides an innovative set of software and service solutions to help healthcare providers better analyze, plan and perform in support of caring for their community and reducing the cost of care. Our customer base includes over 2,000 hospitals and over 400 healthcare delivery systems. Founded in 1996, our mission is to Help Heal Healthcare™. For more information, please go to www.stratadecision.com.
- Serve: We partner with our customers to provide quality solutions that will make their lives easier. We extend service to our community to drive purposeful change
- Pro: We show up every day as the best version of ourselves. We treat others as we would want to be treated (and then some). We commit to getting better every day in everything that we do, upholding the highest level of integrity even in the face of challenges.
- Rock: Our work makes a meaningful impact, no matter what role we play on the team. We are open and receptive to new ways of doing things, always innovating, and never becoming complacent.
- Grow: We are life-long learners and embrace change that will help us grow professionally and personally. We embrace a culture of feedback and acknowledge that progress is more important than perfection.
Read Full Job Description