Work With US
At Experient Group, we value community, collaboration and people who are willing to roll up their sleeves to get the job done. While functional and technical skills are critical, we place a priority on hiring people who match our values. Our philosophy is simple: we attract and hire talented people, then provide them with a supportive community, career opportunities and guidance from our experienced leadership so they can thrive. In short, we strive to serve our people better than anyone else.
What You'll Do
- Work with brand name Atlanta area clients designing, developing and supporting leading edge software systems to solve complex business problems. Examples of some of the projects our teams work on include:
- Building and supporting a major Quick Service Restaurant’s “Internet of Things” platform.
- Enabling the Identity Management ecosystem for a customer facing mobile app.
- Building 3rd party integrations to enable new business functions to work with the mobile app.
What You'll Bring
- 2+ years’ experience as a Software Engineer using languages such as Java Spring Boot, Python, GoLang, Angular or React
- Experience with one or more database tools
- Experience developing software in a cloud-based environment (e.g. Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud, Microsoft Azure)
- Extreme attention to detail with regards to code quality
- Experience using a code repository tool such as GitHub
- Positive attitude and an ability to work well with client and Experient Group team members.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and proven experience in designing complex systems solutions.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Passion for learning and a passion for solving business problems with technology.
- A strong record of academic accomplishment and 4-year college degree with a major in a Computer Science related field or significant coursework in Computer Science.
Nice to Have
- AWS Certification(s).
- Willingness to work at client site occasionally
Experient Group is an Atlanta-based business + IT consultancy that offers flexible and innovative solutions tailored to our clients' business environment, culture and budget. We don't assume anything - we set out to continually prove ourselves by going above and beyond in every client engagement. We work collaboratively to understand our clients' business and provide guidance that enables them to achieve results.
Experient Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law.