Software Engineer at Uniphore (Salt Lake City, UT)
| Salt Lake City, UT
Sorry, this job was removed at 1:29 p.m. (CST) on Friday, June 17, 2022
Uniphore is the global leader in Conversational Automation. Every day, billions of conversations take place across industries — customer service, sales, HR, education and more. Whether they are human to human, human to machine or machine to machine, conversations are at the heart of everything we do, and the new currency of the enterprise.
At Uniphore, we believe companies that best understand and act on those conversations will win. We have built the most comprehensive and powerful conversational automation platform that combines conversational AI, workflow automation, and RPA (Robotic Process Automation) with a business user-friendly-UX (User Experience) in a single integrated platform to transform and democratize customer experiences across industries.
This Role will support all Uniphore products in designing and developing software solutions to make our customers realize the business value out of our products. We are looking for a Software Engineer to produce scalable software solutions. You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment. As a Full Stack Developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
- Work with Sales Engineering, Solution Architect and Services teams to ideate software solutions
- Work closely with product management to extend existing software to fit geo & domain specific needs
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Write effective APIs
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Create security and data protection settings
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
- Write technical documentation
- Work with data scientists and analysts to improve software
- 3+ years of proven experience as a Software Engineer or similar role
- Experience developing cloud SaaS solutions
- Familiarity with common stacks
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache) and UI/UX design
- Strong communication skills
- An analytical mind with problem-solving abilities
- Experience in speech technologies is a plus
- Experience in building real time solutions is a plus
- Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Computational Linguistics or similar field
Uniphore is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
For more information on how Uniphore delivers business value using Conversational Automation, please visit www.uniphore.com
More Information on Uniphore
Uniphore operates in the Artificial Intelligence industry. The company is located in Palo Alto, CA. Uniphore was founded in 2008. It has 465 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as 401(K). To see all 30 open jobs at Uniphore, click here.
Read Full Job Description