In most cases, you will have the opportunity to choose your preferred working location from the following options when you join Zoom: in-person, hybrid or remote. Visit this page for more information about Zoom's Workstyles .
Zoomies help people stay connected so they can get more done together. We set out to build the best video product for the enterprise, and today help people communicate better with products like Zoom Contact Center, Zoom Phone, Zoom Events, Zoom Apps, Zoom Rooms, and Zoom Webinars.
We're problem-solvers, working at a fast pace to design solutions with our customers and users in mind. Here, you'll work across teams to deliver impactful projects that are changing the way people communicate and enjoy opportunities to advance your career in a diverse, inclusive environment.
It is an exciting phase at Zoom, with the launch of our new product - Zoom IQ , a Conversational intelligence platform providing insights into Zoom conversations. The goal is to make the Zoom calls more productive than the in-person meeting. Using various Speech, Vision, NLP algorithms, we are building a great product to make the users productive.
As a part of the Engineering team you will be enabling these AI capabilities and building them into a product. We are looking for engineers like you to build cutting edge distributed systems which is both scalable and reliable for our users, these problems are 100x more challenging at Zoom's scale.
We just got started and have an ambitious roadmap ahead of us. You will have an unique opportunity to drive the direction of the product, architecture and define its future.
• Build backend component of Web Application by developing REST microservices in Java Spring framework
• Write code in Java to integrate Machine Learning services and 3rd party CRM applications
• Design the database schema and write code to update and query the databases DynamoDB and Elasticsearch
• Build data pipelines in Java using Kafka queues and gRPC
• Automate application testing and load testing using JUnit, JMeter, and other tools
• Do application configuration for deployment in AWS to use AWS services and AWS monitor tools
• Support the application in production by monitoring the performance and fixing application issues reported by customers
• Experience in designing and building Java based web application using Spring
• Experience in building globally distributed systems using Elastic Search, Druid, Kafka, or similar systems
• Experience in building reliable, scalable, high traffic, high concurrency systems
• Experience with AWS services; like Kubernetes, AWS Lamba, DynamoDB, ELB, Elastic Cache, Search etc.
• Experience in measure performance of the system by adding required metrics and tracing on the API's
• BS in Computer Science or related field
• MS or PhD in Computer Science or related field
• Experience in working on WebSocket, Netty, gRPC, etc.
• JVM internals, low level performance measurement and tuning
• Java based Open-source contributions to the infrastructure components
• Deeper understanding of distributed systems and databases
• AI/ML/NLP basics
• Experience in any load testing and monitoring tools like JMeter, Selenium, Prometheus
We believe that the unique contributions of all Zoomies is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. Zoom is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives including qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records and any qualified applicants requiring reasonable accommodations in accordance with the law. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a medical condition, or if you need assistance accessing our website or completing the application process, please let us know by emailing us at [email protected] .
At Zoom, we care about our employees, their families, and their well-being. As part of our award-winning workplace culture and commitment to delivering happiness, our benefits program offers a variety of perks, benefits, and options to help employees maintain their physical, mental, emotional, and financial health; support work-life balance; and contribute to their community in meaningful ways. To view our benefits, click here .
- Hear from our leadership team
- Browse Awards and Employee Reviews on Comparably
- Visit our Blog
- Zoom with us!
- Find us on social at the links below and on Instagram
- View more jobs, sign up for job alerts and join our talent community. Visit the Zoom careers site .