Software Engineer - Work from home-eviCore (Remote) at Cigna
Sorry, this job was removed at 10:39 a.m. (CST) on Tuesday, March 8, 2022
- Lead and participate in medium to large scale projects by reviewing project requirements. Translating requirements into solutions, write code, unit tests, ensure code coverage, communicate status and issues across team while collaborating with product, project and cross-functional teams. Ensuring on-time delivery.
- Troubleshooting complex problems, identifying code defects and collaborating with other developers on defect fixes.
- Provide support to business by responding to and raising user story questions, concerns and issues. Identifying strategies to implement features and functionality in regular cadence with short and long term plan.
- Write technical documentation. Work on multiple projects with varying deadlines. Coordinate work with business, QA and other teams including offshore Development. Communicate with technical management and other departments, reporting statuses and risks.
- Work under minimal supervision. Will be provided with assignments and objectives and given wide latitude for independent judgment.
- Required experience
- Bachelor's degree in computer science
- 2+ years software development experience.
- Hands-on experience in Microsoft .Net technologies such as MVC, EF, Jquery frameworks, C#, ASP.NET, LINQ, REST, and OO designs.
- Experience using Angular or React or similar modern UI libraries.
- Experience with Unit testing, Test Driven Development or use of mocking frameworks.
- Experience in MS SQL
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good understanding of SDLC and Agile methodologies.
- Ability to collaborate with multiple teams across geographies to deliver quality technology
- Is able to work from office location.
- Additional experience
- Experience in Microservice architecture and development using C#
- Experience building in Event Driven Architecture a plus.
- Experience with Azure DevOps, Git repository, Jenkins, or TFS.
- Knowledge of with Cloud technologies (Azure, AWS) a plus
- Kafka knowledge a plus.
- NoSQL Solutions a plus.
- Security Engineering or Knowledge of OWASP Principles a plus.
For this position, we anticipate offering an annual salary of $74,900 - $124,800, depending on relevant factors, including experience and geographic location.
This role is also anticipated to be eligible to participate in an annual bonus plan.
Helping our customers achieve healthier, more secure lives is at the heart of what we do. While you take care of our customers, we'll take care of you through a comprehensive benefits program that helps you be at your best. Starting on day one of your employment, you'll be offered several health-related benefits including medical, vision, dental, and best in class well-being and behavioral health programs. We also offer 401(k) with company match, company paid life insurance, tuition reimbursement, a minimum of 18 days of paid time off per year and dozens of corporate discounts on essentials you use every day. For more details on our employee benefits programs, please visit the "Life at Cigna" tab on our careersite: www.cigna.com/careers
Cigna Corporation exists to improve lives. We are a global health service company dedicated to improving the health, well-being and peace of mind of those we serve. Together, with colleagues around the world, we aspire to transform health services, making them more affordable and accessible to millions. Through our unmatched expertise, bold action, fresh ideas and an unwavering commitment to patient-centered care, we are a force of health services innovation. When you work with us, or one of our subsidiaries, you'll enjoy meaningful career experiences that enrich people's lives. What difference will you make?
Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, age, disability, sex, childbirth (including pregnancy) or related medical conditions including but not limited to lactation, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital or familial status, genetic information, status with regard to public assistance, citizenship status or any other characteristic protected by applicable equal employment opportunity laws.
If you require reasonable accommodation in completing the online application process, please email: [email protected] for support. Do not email [email protected] for an update on your application or to provide your resume as you will not receive a response.
More Information on Cigna
Cigna operates in the Healthtech industry. The company is located in Bloomfield, CT, Phoenix, AZ, Philadelphia, PA and Plano, TX. Cigna was founded in 2022. It has 74000 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Disability Insurance, Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits and Life Insurance. To see all 196 open jobs at Cigna, click here.
Read Full Job Description