Software Engineer Staff at Juniper Networks (Miami, FL)
| Miami, FL
Sorry, this job was removed at 4:59 p.m. (CST) on Monday, July 4, 2022
- Implement the next generation of automated solutions for monitoring and troubleshooting scaled networking environments that are mission critical.
- Work closely with other teams on new services or features/improvements of existing services.
- Support, maintain, and document system and software architecture, design and functionality
- Operate Troubleshoot-Test-Debug cycles in CI environment
- Own and drive cloud fundamentals such as reliability engineering, devops, and security.
- Perform root cause analysis for defect resolution and process improvement
- Be a proactive problem solver, looking out for new opportunities to improve our services.
- M.S. in EE/CS/Physics or related fields.
- Exposure to operating systems, data structures, and networking protocols.
- Experience in at least one modern programming language (Node.js, Python, etc.)
- A passion for efficient data collection, analysis, and reporting.
- Must be hands on with technologies such as containers, virtual machines, and distributed systems.
- Demonstrated experience with automated operational workflows for scaled networks
- Understand the tools and processes of a product development lifecycle.
- Constant learner, ready to pick up new technologies, patterns, and paradigms
- Proven communication skills and problem solving.
- Experience with Amazon Web Services - Lambda functions, CloudWatch, Serverless Deployments
- Hands on experience with Infrastructure as Code (preferably AWS CloudFormation/ Terraform)
- Proficiency in statistical methods and modeling
- Familiarity with DevOps practices to deliver quality solutions
- Familiarity with Site Reliability Engineering is a plus
More Information on Juniper Networks
Juniper Networks operates in the Information Technology industry. The company is located in Sunnyvale, CA. Juniper Networks was founded in 1996. It has 10592 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Disability Insurance, Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits and Life Insurance. To see all 16 open jobs at Juniper Networks, click here.
Read Full Job Description