Software Engineer Specialist at FIS
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you'll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
What you will be doing:
- Deploy and implement application onboarding into SailPoint IIQ & DASH in support of the Identity Life Cycle management policies at FIS
- Provide end-user and technical support, troubleshoot and resolve IIQ issues and DASH
- Must have knowledge of technologies/protocol such as RBAC, ABAC, SoD, Access certification, User auto provisioning/ de-provisioning etc.
- Must have design and implementation experience with single sign-on solutions utilizing federated technologies such as SAML2, OAuth2, OpenID Connect, and UMA. Hands-On experience with customization of such as Connector development, writing scripts, and building workflows.
What you bring:
- 5+ years of experience in technology roles with progressive responsibility, preferably within the financial services industry
- Thorough understanding of Identity Access Management fundamental concepts
- Should be an experienced Java/J2EE or C#/.NET developer
- In-depth understanding of SQL Databases/queries/stored procedures
- Ownership & Initiative - Takes ownership of problems and proactively resolves technical problems, ensuring that technical solutions continue to meet business requirements. Takes full accountability for actions taken and decisions made.
- Problem Solving - Understands and identifies problems, analysing and helping to identify the appropriate solution. Is able to classify and prioritize problems, document their causes and implement remedies.
- Must have proven strong analytical and problem solving skills
- CISSP or other industry standard Security certification a plus
- Authentication and Authorization (SailPoint) platform knowledge is helpful
- Knowledge and implementation experience for multi-factor auth solutions desired
What we offer you:
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility, and respect
All employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 on or before December 31, 2021. Individuals with a disability (including a medical condition) or sincerely held religious beliefs or practices that prevent them from getting the vaccine may request an exemption from the vaccine requirement.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.