Software Engineer - Site Reliability / DevOps at Mojito (Remote)
Mojito is the leading NFT platform for the world's most iconic brands, sports teams, and celebrities. Our no-code dashboard, best-in-class API and industry leading creatives make it easy to build a bespoke, branded NFT marketplace. Backed by CAA and Sotheby’s, our customer list is chock-full of household names across sports, entertainment and more and we are creating the future of engagement.
We are passionate about building products for a diverse, global audience and think our team should be a reflection of that. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status.About the role
Web3, and more specifically Mojito, offers engineers the opportunity to leave their mark on history as we define the future of the internet, culture, and human interaction. At Mojito, we endeavor to make this future as accessible as possible to a mainstream audience. To do this we need brilliant engineers with both game changing vision and the ability to actualize it as a product compelling enough to be used by billionsWhat you'll do
- Design and operate our GCP infrastructure to ensure reliable deployment of our services with resiliency and redundancy.
- Help design scalable, reliable, cost efficient, and performant software system architecture.
- Remove barriers and improve time to market through CI/CD and automation.
- Establish end-to-end monitoring, alerting, and dashboards on all essential systems of our applications.
- Setup and participate in on-call rotations with the engineering team.
- Setup best practices around incident management.
- Advise engineers on best practices for instrumentation of applications.
- 3+ years experience as a DevOps or SRE engineer supporting production systems and pipelines.
- Experience managing and scaling production infrastructure in GCP or other cloud infrastructure services.
- Experience with Terraform or other infrastructure-as-code platform.
- Experience managing and scaling Postgres or other SQL databases in production.
- Experience with CI/CD platforms like Github Actions or CircleCI.
- Experience managing NATs or Kafka.
- Experience working with product, project, engineering and QA.
- Experience working with bleeding edge technologies.
- Knowledge of blockchain technologies like Ethereum and smart contracts.
- Basic knowledge of Golang or gqlgen.