What is BoomTown?
We are 350+ doers, makers, and trailblazers on a mission to make real estate agents successful. The software and solutions we build, and the services we provide, help top agents and brokerages (95,000 clients and counting!) generate leads, manage their marketing, close more deals, and run a better business. Our platform includes customizable websites, success management, a cutting-edge CRM (Customer Relationship Management) system with marketing automation, personalized advertising and lead generation services, and a mobile app. We go much further than technology too. Dedicated teams offer lead qualification services and digital marketing, and our client success teams provide personalized support at every step: onboarding, training, coaching, and planning for strategic growth.
Boomers are a special breed, and we are built on a set of values that are at the core of everything we do. One of these is to Create Amazing Experiences, and that doesn’t just apply to our product. We’re dedicated to driving connections and improved quality of life for our employees, our clients and our communities. Our leadership team is on a crusade to foster flexibility, innovation, and ample opportunity for growth.
We offer so many ways to connect with other Boomers through shared interests and community outreach, and a wide range of benefits including a 401(k) retirement plan, comprehensive healthcare, discretionary PTO, and a quarterly wellness reimbursement towards health and fitness to help keep you energized and inspired. Oh, and if you're local to Charleston, did we mention our Corporate HQ is also dog friendly!? If this sounds like the type of culture you’re looking for, we’d love to speak with you!
BoomTown is looking for a Software Engineer who has a passion for all aspects of software development. Ours is a highly collaborative environment where you'll work within a cross-functional team. In this role you'll have a big impact on our flagship CRM product and our customers.
This position has the opportunity for 100% remote work (or in-office in our Charleston HQ if preferred)
- Work closely within a cross-functional Agile development team to build and improve products and features for BoomTown’s software platform
- Be responsible for the lifecycle of products: from technical designs, to implementation, testing, documentation, delivery, and maintenance
- Quickly learn and understand BoomTown products to adequately implement and test new features
- Expand test coverage through unit and automated tests
- Stay abreast of advancements, trends and future directions of the industry in the area of responsibility.
- BS degree in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent practical experience / training
- 2-4 years of relevant work experience
- A deep understanding of at least one modern object-oriented programming language
- Strong understanding of database concepts
- Experience with C#
- Knowledge of Agile development methodologies
- Experience working with web technologies in a professional environment
- Experience with test methodologies, building test plans, troubleshooting, and debugging
- Experience with cloud computing such as Amazon Web Services
- Knowledge of functional programming concepts
BoomTown is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
More Information on Boomtown!
Boomtown! operates in the Real Estate industry. The company is located in Charleston, SC. Boomtown! was founded in 2006. It has 338 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Disability Insurance, Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits and Life Insurance. To see all 30 open jobs at Boomtown!, click here.
Read Full Job Description