Software Engineer, QA (ZDX/SMCA) at Zscaler
Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS) accelerates digital transformation so that customers can be more agile, efficient, resilient, and secure. The Zscaler Zero Trust Exchange is the company's cloud-native platform that protects thousands of customers from cyberattacks and data loss by securely connecting users, devices, and applications in any location.
With more than 10 years of experience developing, operating, and scaling the cloud, Zscaler serves thousands of enterprise customers around the world, including 450 of the Forbes Global 2000 organizations. In addition to protecting customers from damaging threats, such as ransomware and data exfiltration, it helps them slash costs, reduce complexity, and improve the user experience by eliminating stacks of latency-creating gateway appliances.
Zscaler was founded in 2007 with a mission to make the cloud a safe place to do business and a more enjoyable experience for enterprise users. Zscaler's purpose-built security platform puts a company's defenses and controls where the connections occur-the internet-so that every connection is fast and secure, no matter how or where users connect or where their applications and workloads reside.
- Design & develop test plan and test Zscaler software products which includes protocols such as TCP/IP, HTTP, SSL, Encryption technologies, etc. for company products to provide cloud security.
- Develop Program using various programming languages such as C and write scripts using PERL and/or Python for test automation development.
- Debugging and troubleshooting issues within Zscaler products running on Unix systems.
- Solve problems and establish plans and provide technical consultation in the design, development and test effort of complex Zscaler engineering projects.
- Review product specifications and write the test case, develop test plans for assigned areas.
- Identify issues and technical interdependencies and suggest possible solutions.
- Assist in the development and delivery of training to cross-functional teams.
- Recreate complex customer and production reported issues to determine root cause and verify the fix.
- 3-5 years of experience in testing within Networking and/or Security space.
- Experienced in automation framework development & test automation.
- Extensive knowledge of Unix/Linux environments.
- Knowledge and/or hands-on experience in L2, L3; TCP/IP, HTTP/HTTPS & SSL.
- Automation development skills in Python or Perl.
- Very good debugging and troubleshooting skills.
- Testing Experience of Proxy Or Firewall is a plus.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
What You Can Expect From Us:
- An environment where you will be working on cutting edge technologies and architectures
- A fun, passionate and collaborative workplace
- Competitive salary and benefits, including equity
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement? If you said yes, we'd love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team.
Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS ) is available at https://www.zscaler.com .
Zscaler is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.