For over 10 years, Zscaler has been disrupting and transforming the security industry. Our 100% purpose-built cloud platform delivers the entire gateway security stack as a service through 150 global data centers to securely connect users to their applications, regardless of device, location, or network in over 185 countries protecting over 3,900 companies and have detected 100 Million threats/day.
We work in a fast-paced, dynamic and make it happen culture. Our people are some of the brightest and passionate in the industry that thrives on being the first to solve problems. We are always looking to hire highly passionate, collaborative and humble people that want to make a difference.Job Description
- As part of the Cloud Quality and Reliability team you will be responsible for the functional and system testing of various features and solutions of the Zscaler cloud
- Develop automation frameworks and automate test cases for the various features of Zscaler Client Connector
- Expand automation coverage and infrastructure to improve the quality and efficiency of testing.
- Understand requirements, develop an exhaustive test plan, execute manual and automated test cases, dig deeper into issues, identify root causes and articulate defects clearly.
- Deliver a high-quality robust product in a fast-paced environment.
- Work closely with the Development, Product Management, and cloud Operations teams from design to release of the product/feature.
- Recreate complex customer and production reported issues to determine root cause and verify the fix.
- Graduate or Masters in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent.
- 1 to 4 years of experience as Software QA Engineer in a networking and security related field.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills
- Excellent programming skills using Java, Python or any other programming language
- Demonstrate good debugging and troubleshooting skills
- Strong in computer science fundamentals
- Good understanding of TCP/IP stack, SSL, HTTP, DNS and DHCP
- Proficient in Networking fundamentals (ICMP/UDP/TCP/IP, L3/L7) , proxies & load balancers
- Hands on experience working with VPN clients and GRE / IPSec Tunnels is a plus
- Self-starter, takes initiative & ownership, identifies and completes tasks and is goal driven
- Ability to work with remote teams, handle multiple tasks, prioritize and meet deadlines
- System Load and Performance testing knowledge is good to have
- Experience setting testbeds in a Virtualization environment is desirable
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
What You Can Expect From Us:
- An environment where you will be working on cutting edge technologies and architectures
- A fun, passionate and collaborative workplace
- Competitive salary and benefits, including equity
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement? If you said yes, we’d love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team.
Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS ) is available at https://www.zscaler.com.
Zscaler is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.