For over 10 years, Zscaler has been disrupting and transforming the security industry. Our 100% purpose-built cloud platform delivers the entire gateway security stack as a service through 150 global data centers to securely connect users to their applications, regardless of device, location, or network in over 185 countries protecting over 3,900 companies and have detected 100 Million threats/day.
We work in a fast-paced, dynamic and make it happen culture. Our people are some of the brightest and passionate in the industry that thrives on being the first to solve problems. We are always looking to hire highly passionate, collaborative and humble people that want to make a difference.Job Description
- Setting up complex test environments that consist of multiple OS platforms, routers, firewalls and switches for System and Solution testing.
- Coordinate with the internal team to efficiently and effectively execute cloud deployment changes, contribute to engineering efforts to solve complex engineering problems in testing & tools.
- Debugging and troubleshooting customer issues within Zscaler software running on Windows , Mac OSX , IOS, Linux and Android platforms.
- Coordinating and working with operations team to deploy the zscaler product on the cloud
- Testing application running on tech stack like mysql, apache , load balancers and proxies
- Testing Application Servers supporting various protocols, e.g. HTTP, SSL, TCP/IP,
- Design, Development & Maintenance of Automation Frameworks using programming languages like Python.
- Development of Test Automation scripts leveraging frameworks like Pytest.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent.
- 1-3 years of experience as a Software QA Engineer in a networking and security environment.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills
- Self-starter, takes initiative & ownership, identifies and completes tasks; goal driven
- Ability to work with remote teams, handle multiple tasks, prioritize and meet deadlines
Additional preferred skills:
- Strong in computer science fundamentals
- Proficient in Networking fundamentals ( TCP/IP,L3/L7 ) , proxies & load balancers
- Good understanding of database schema, modeling, Rest APIs , Hypervisors and microservices architecture.
- Familiarity with Mysql and data processing frameworks such as Kafka and Elasticsearch.
- Experience working with scripting languages like Python , bash etc
- Good working exposure on UI/API automation frameworks is a plus
- System Load and Performance testing knowledge
- Demonstrate good debugging and troubleshooting skills
- Knowledge of Linux system administration , debugging and management is a plus
- Experience setting testbeds in a Virtualization environment is desirable
- Good to have: Knowledge of application deployment tools like Ansible
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
What You Can Expect From Us:
- An environment where you will be working on cutting edge technologies and architectures
- A fun, passionate and collaborative workplace
- Competitive salary and benefits, including equity
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement? If you said yes, we’d love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team.
Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS ) is available at https://www.zscaler.com.
Zscaler is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.