Uniphore, an early leader in Conversational Service Automation (CSA) is looking for a dynamic, motivated Software Engineer with Python or Java with 2+ years full-time experience who is passionate about writing enterprise-grade, production ready code and has DevOps experience. This position is based in Palo Alto, CA.
In this role, you join our leading-edge AI/ML engineering team to harness the power of Speech Processing, Conversational AI and Automation to build a unique platform and solution offering we call Conversational Service Automation (CSA), to power the next generation AI driven Customer Service.
- 2+ years full-time software engineering experience
- Design, build, and deploy new applications in a microservice oriented architecture
- Build connectors to external data sources, and SaaS services like Amazon Connect, Twilio
- Embrace a quality-first approach and Test-Driven Development (TDD)
- Build, deploy, and maintain CI/CD pipelines
- Containerize Microservices
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams like the Data Science team
- Strong programming skills in one of the popular programming skills: Java, Python
- 2 - 5 years of development experience in full-time role.
- Hands-on experience with Docker and Kubernetes.
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines
- Experience building micro-services is a plus
- Experience with a cloud infrastructure platform AWS or GCP is a plus
Uniphore is the global leader in Conversational Service Automation. The Company’s vision is to disrupt an outdated customer service model by bridging the gap between human and machine using voice, AI and automation to ensure that every voice, on every call, is truly heard. Uniphore enables businesses globally to deliver transformational customer service by providing an automation platform where digital agents take over transactional conversations from humans, coach agents during calls, and accurately predict language, emotion and intent. All in real-time. With Conversational Service Automation, enterprises can now engage their customers to effectively build loyalty, improve customer experience and realize operational efficiencies.
Uniphore is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
For more information on how Uniphore delivers business value using Conversational Service Automation, please visit www.uniphore.com
Read Full Job Description