DISQO is changing the way that the world’s largest brands, agencies and consumer intelligence companies get to know their consumers. We’ve built the first identity-based platform that combines consumer attitudes and behaviors together to power the most accurate and predictive insights solutions for our customers, and we do all of that with the willing participation of our consumers and without using outdated technologies like third-party cookies. We help our customers get a cross-platform view into consumer sentiment, measure advertising effectiveness, analyze consumer purchase journeys, and ultimately grow their brands.
Our mission is to build the most trusted insights platform that fuels brand growth. With over one million active members sharing their attitudes and behaviors, DISQO is looking to expand, improve and create world-class applications for people to openly share their data for research.
Check out the DISQO Developer Blog for the latest from our DISQOTECH team.
What you will do:
- Be a part of a highly functional autonomous Agile Team
- Participate in technical discussions and ensure the team implements best practices
- Define and measure code quality over time to track improvement
- Ensure not just development, but testing and documentation are also part of the definition of done
- Refine CI tools to enable rapid feedback and deployment and test automation
- Actively participate in design and code reviews
What you bring to the table:
- 2+ years of experience building customer-facing applications
- 2+ years of experience with PHP programming (Laravel is preferred) Any PHP preferred framework?
- Basic Years of experience? Experience with MySQL, Redis
- Excellent troubleshooting and project management skills
- Team player, must be able to work in a team environment
- Familiarity with agile software development methods
- Competence with Git version control
- Familiarity with public and private API design / RESTful architectures
- Strong verbal, written, and presentation skills
Nice to have:
- Basic Years? Experience with Docker, Kubernetes as well as CI/CD methodologies
- Basic Years? Experience with building RESTful APIs
- Level? Understanding of shell scripting, AWS
- Years? Experience building Analytics/Data Driven applications
- GitLab or similar environment
Perks & Benefits:
·100% covered Medical/Dental/Vision for employee, 80% for dependents
·Generous PTO policy
·Flexible workplace policy
·Paid Maternity/Paternity leave
·Travel Assistance Program
·24/7 Counseling Services offered to Employees
·Access to personal and professional growth tools - Calm App & LinkedIn Learning
DISQO is an equal opportunity employer. Discovery, innovation, and growth are possible when we open ourselves to new possibilities, perspectives, and approaches. That’s why, at DISQO, we welcome, support, and empower individuals from diverse backgrounds. Exceptional teams are rooted in extraordinary people, each with a unique story and a compelling set of skills. DISQO does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
*Recruiting firms that submit resumes to DISQO without first entering into a written contract will not be entitled to any compensation on candidates referred by that firm.