Software Engineer (Mulesoft) Integrations (Marketing Systems), Enterprise Applications & Architecture
Coinbase has built the world's leading compliant cryptocurrency platform serving over 30 million accounts in more than 100 countries. With multiple successful products, and our vocal advocacy for blockchain technology, we have played a major part in mainstream awareness and adoption of cryptocurrency. We are proud to offer an entire suite of products that are helping build the cryptoeconomy and increase economic freedom around the world.
There are a few things we look for across all hires we make at Coinbase, regardless of role or team. First, we look for signals that a candidate will thrive in a culture like ours, where we default to trust, embrace feedback, disrupt ourselves, and expect sustained high performance because we play as a championship team. Second, we expect all employees to commit to our mission-focused approach to our work. Finally, we seek people with the desire and capacity to build and share expertise in the frontier technologies of crypto and blockchain, in whatever way is most relevant to their role.
Software Engineer (Mulesoft) , Integrations (Marketing Systems), Enterprise Applications & Architecture
To strengthen our growing Enterprise Applications team, we are looking for an experienced Software Engineer, passionate about transforming technology into critical business value. You will synthesize a product vision into key technical decisions and partner with Business Units and engineering teams to buy, build, launch, and scale platforms. You will report to the Manager of PM and Engineering (Integrations), and be part of the larger Coinbase Enterprise Applications and Architecture Organization.
- 3+ years total experience in software development with proficiency in one or more object oriented programming language - Core Java, Python or Go Lang
- 2+ Years experience working with MuleSoft Anypoint Platform in designing and developing Enterprise Platform Integrations and APIs
- Experience working with ETL tools such as Apache Airflow (or similar) for synchronizing huge data volumes between systems, connecting APIs and databases
- Good knowledge of CI/CD processes with experience using Maven, MUnits, GitHub and deployments on docker containers run on AWS EC2 Instances.
- Good communication skills and ability to grasp requirements and work independently in an agile working environment.
- Design and deliver API integration solutions with internal and external systems such as Salesforce, LiveClicker, Bynder and other legacy or cloud-based solutions
What you’ll be doing (ie. job duties):
- Automate, build and support integrations between Enterprise applications with a focus on integration marketing platforms and tools.
- Solve complex integration challenges by developing and adopting best practices
- Create and support ETL processes to drive business analytics
- Improve and build solutions to address architectural gaps or technical debt
- Drive and manage creation of standards, tools and methodologies for team
- Propose best technologies for data processing and data framework
- Play an active role in positively influencing the design direction
- Check in and deploy code and configurations; participate in release management
- Participate in story planning, standups and retrospective
- Deliver/Execute with a team of solution architects, program managers and engineers
- Produce documentation and tutorials that enable other teams
- Participate in Q&A for software deployment
- Be on rotation duty for product support
- MuleSoft Certified Platform App Builder and/or Platform Developer
- Experience with AWS and Airflow
- Integration experience with marketing tools such as Adobe Analytics, LiveClicker, Bynder.
ID - R23777
Coinbase is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other basis protected by applicable law. Coinbase will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. For US applicants, you may view Pay Transparency, Employee Rights and Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law notices by clicking on their corresponding links. Additionally, Coinbase participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations, as required by law.
Coinbase is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] coinbase.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. For quick access to screen reading technology compatible with this site click here to download a free compatible screen reader (free step by step tutorial can be found here). Please contact [email protected] coinbase.com for additional information or to request accommodations.Global Data Privacy Notice for Job Candidates and Applicants
Depending on your location, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) may regulate the way we manage the data of job applicants. Our full notice outlining how data will be processed as part of the application procedure for applicable locations is available here: Ireland/EU, United Kingdom, and California. By submitting your application, you are agreeing to our use and processing of your data as required.