Software Engineer (Mobile) at Acquire (Remote)
Acquire is building a world class conversational customer experience platform that connects businesses with their customers across all communication channels.
We are excited to add to our engineering team a highly-skilled software engineer with a focus on iOS and/or Android. This position will report directly to our Lead Software Engineer for our mobile team, who will empower you to work in partnership with our other engineers, develop a deep understanding of Acquire’s customer service solutions, and interact with product specialists in a wide range of technology areas.
- Contribute to the design, development, and support for Acquire’s SDKs and mobile apps
- Help set and maintain standards for well designed code and best practices for software development, including but not limited to code reviews, unit testing, and continuous integration
- Participate in hiring, and mentoring junior engineers
- Take end to end ownership of everything you design and build - including developing unit and integration tests, observability, and supporting your code in production
- A strong technical background, with at least 5-7 years of experience in mobile development in an iOS or Android environment
- Experience with cross platform toolkits (such as React Native, Xamarin, or Flutter) is a plus, but not a substitute for native platform experience
- Experience or interest in developing libraries and SDKs as opposed to just application and UIs
- Deep knowledge and experience with network protocols (HTTP, WebSockets). Knowledge of WebRTC is a plus!
- Experience with whitelabeling (a big plus)
- Proven ability in crafting a great developer experience, from well designed programmatic interfaces to well written developer documentation
- BS in Computer Science or related technical field, or equivalent experience
- Excellent communication skills
Acquire is a customer engagement software platform that unites all communication, interactions, channels, and tools under one roof. With Acquire, teams are able to respond to customers instantly using live chat, chatbots, co-browse, video and voice, email, and more — all from one simplified dashboard.
We recently earned our Series A investments and we are charging hard towards amazing growth and future expansion. Our talented team is focused, innovative and scrappy and our culture is progressive and exciting. In order to continue our success; we are looking for people who will not only excel in their roles, but will help us revolutionize what a Silicon Valley company looks and thinks like.
- Culture: On our team, you are evaluated by both your individual success and your collective contributions to the wellbeing and success of your team. We want you to be open, candid, and refreshingly authentic.
- Development: Being a startup, you will have the opportunity to stretch your abilities to rise to the occasion.
- Teamwork: Your success is our success and our success is your success. Everyone on the team is a player-coach and we are only strong together, not individually.
- Benefits: 100% employer paid for health, dental, vision, disability, life insurance for employees and 75% employer paid for dependents, flexible PTO, gym, and wellness memberships, pet insurance, 401K, FSA, commuter benefits, maternal/paternal leave and more.
Learn more about Acquire here.Acquire is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status, and encourage all qualified applicants to apply.