Software Engineer, Managed Service (Remote) at SingleStore
At SingleStore we're not just building a database company, we are defining the future of data management. We believe that every company should have a holistic view over all their data and the Managed Service team is responsible for making this possible. We are looking for people to join us in building a hybrid cloud control plane which autonomously manages high-performance SingleStore databases on behalf of our customers.
Joining us as a Software Engineer, you will have the opportunity to develop continuously deployed software with a collaborative team. As our team operates in parallel on multiple features, you will help manage the entire lifecycle of feature development at varying levels of complexity. This includes working directly with other teams as well as customers to ensure we always exceed expectations.
Role and Responsibilities
- Develop the software powering our world-class cloud service
- Deploy software and large scale stateful systems on Kubernetes clusters in multiple cloud providers
- Be an active participant in planning what we will build next
- Own complex features from specification to production
- Manage project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables
- Review code contributions from team members
- Continuously improve our developer experience
Required Skills and Experience
- Extensive experience working on a cloud-native product (Golang preferred)
- Deep interest and experience working with distributed systems, databases, networking, storage, and multi-tenant services
- Experience running production services on Kubernetes
- B.S. degree in Computer Science or a similar field
SingleStore is one platform for all data, built so you can engage with insight in every moment. Trusted by industry leaders, SingleStore enables enterprises to adapt to change as it happens, embrace diverse data with ease, and accelerate the pace of innovation. SingleStore is venture-backed and headquartered in San Francisco with offices in Portland, Seattle, Boston, Bangalore, London, Lisbon, and Kyiv. Defining the future starts with The Database of Now™.
Headquartered in San Francisco, CA with offices globally, SingleStore has raised nearly $100M from top investors including GV, Accel Partners and Khosla Ventures, among others. SingleStore is trusted by customers including Uber, Akamai, Dell EMC, Samsung, Comcast, Kellogg, and more.
Consistent with our commitment to diversity & inclusion, we value individuals with the ability to work on diverse teams and with a diverse range of people.
To all recruitment agencies: SingleStore does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to SingleStore employees. SingleStore is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with the Company.