Pantheon’s WebOps Platform powers the open web, running sites in the cloud for customers including Stitch Fix, Okta, Home Depot, Pernod Ricard and The Barack Obama Foundation. Every day, thousands of developers and marketers create, iterate, and scale websites on the open web to reach billions of people globally. Pantheon’s SaaS model puts large and small web and digital teams in control of increasing the performance of their teams, websites, and marketing programs. Pantheon cloud native software includes governance, security and collaboration tools that make it easy to securely manage a single website or thousands of websites across multiple teams in one platform. The built-in ability to simultaneously create, test, deploy and run live sites with unrivaled hosting speed, scalability and uptime give marketing teams the agility to win in the dynamic world of digital marketing.
With 35% of the web running open-source and significant investments in a $200 billion total addressable market, we are growing aggressively into a huge market opportunity and looking to expand our organization.
Cool Things You’ll Do
- Mentor other engineers and provide thoughtful feedback.
- Partner closely with Pantheon Product teams to define product strategy, roadmaps, and deliverables.
- Work across teams to share architecture, evolve engineering standards, improve testing approaches, mentor peers, and celebrate our wins.
What you Bring to the Table
- You have experience developing SDKs.
- You have experience with decoupled/headless/Jamstack websites.
- You have experience interacting with CMS back-end APIs, especially Drupal 8/9 (JSON:API) and Wordpress 5.7 (GraphQL).
- You are a full-stack developer with knowledge and experience developing in a CI/CD environment using GitHub, CircleCI, Terraform, Docker, Kubernetes on Google Cloud Platform and/or AWS.
- You have knowledge and experience with Google Cloud Platform services and components such as Cloud Build, Cloud Run, and Cloud Functions.
- You can contribute to technical decisions.
- Experience with unit, functional, integration and end-to-end testing strategies.
- You are a clear communicator, able to represent your contributions and ideas with clarity while remaining open to the contributions and ideas of others.
- Take pride in what you can do as part of a team.
- Excited about working collaboratively, with different teams, on different parts of the product.
- You have at least one year of software development experience.
We have all the usual perks and benefits but what we can really offer you is a fantastic work environment powered by an amazing team.
- Industry competitive compensation and stock option plan
- Unlimited time off and sick days
- Full medical coverage (medical, dental, vision)
- Top-of-line equipment
- Fun at WordPress and Drupal community events
- Extra benefits like a stipend for reading books and your work-outs and a whole suite of paid apps for mental as well as physical health and wellbeing
- Events and activities both team-based and company wide that inspire, educate and cultivate
Pantheon is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and we welcome applications from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, or any other classification protected by law. Pantheon complies with federal and local disability laws and makes reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability for any part of the interview process, please contact t[email protected]. Pursuant to local and federal regulations, Pantheon will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment.
After an offer is made and accepted, E-verify will be utilized to establish your identity and employment eligibility as required by the U.S. Department of Homeland Security