Software Engineer III , DevOps at LivePerson
LivePerson is a transformational force in how Brands and Consumers communicate. With over 18,000 customers including HSBC, Disney, Verizon, and Home Depot, we are on a mission to make life easier for people and brands everywhere through trusted conversational AI. We believe in a future where conversations are the norm for getting your intentions fulfilled - whatever they are.
We are an innovative, intent-driven company that believes in building the future and we are looking for growth minded, unconventional thinkers to join the team.
You will thrive here if:
You can operate in a fast paced, dynamic environment
You nerd out about AI, how it can be applied, or how you can learn more about it (don’t worry we’ll help)
You believe data-led decision making is the norm
You see feedback or failure as motivation to learn and to grow
You relate to our core principles and want to work with experts in their respective fields
In this role you will:
- Lead the charge to build out our infrastructure-as-code catalog with Terraform, by breaking down complex systems into repeatable modules that encapsulate best practices.
- Assist with the design, implementation, and maintenance of the Terraform delivery system.
- Work with the SRE team to integrate infrastructure creation automation into the CI/CD pipeline for application delivery.
- Assist embedded DevOps Engineers, Software Developers, and Cloud Engineers with designing, implementing, and troubleshooting Terraform.
- Assist with the design, implementation, and maintenance of a no-code infrastructure delivery system.
Your qualifications are:
- 5+ years of experience working in a public cloud related DevOps role (AWS, Azure, or GCP, with GCP experience preferred).
- 4+ years of experience working with Infrastructure-as-Code (Terraform preferred).
- 2+ years of experience in object-oriented programming.
- Experience with maintaining or implementing CI/CD systems is preferred
- Experience contributing to a public cloud transformation before is preferred.
- Experience in Cloud Operations and maintaining a production environment is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to understand complex system designs
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
Why you’ll love working here:
LivePerson was named to FastCompany’s World’s most innovative companies of 2020 list for the Artificial Intelligence category. We offer top tier tech & data science colleagues, along with opportunities to push your own limits. We embrace invention and experimentation. Most importantly, you’ll have an ability to make an impact at work and at brands across the globe as we build the future with trusted Conversational AI together.
At LivePerson, people from diverse backgrounds come together to do their best work and be their authentic selves. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.