First and foremost, Kyruuvians care deeply about our vision to enable human beings to care for human beings, our mission, and our CORE values:
•Caring – We care about doing the right thing, in the right way, every time.
•Ownership – We own both our successes and our mistakes, taking responsibility and always learning how to be better.
•Respect – We respect and celebrate the individual traits that enable each of us, our customers, our providers, and our patients, to be the best that we can be.
•Empowerment – We embrace a culture that supports everyone’s ability to contribute and lead.
Here’s what that would mean for you in the Senior Full Stack Software Engineer role on Team Orko.
- Work with other Engineering teams and Architecture to help drive architectural change.
- Write automated tests.
- Explain the design of systems using both diagrams and text.
- Provide working examples of usage for both developers and non-developers.
- Document the design, development setup, and troubleshooting steps for a service.
- Transfer knowledge to the new owners of a service.
- Receive knowledge when the team becomes owner of a service.
- Own cross-product utility services for domains like client configuration, analytics event delivery, test orchestration, and geocoding.
- Become a subject-matter expert on existing microservices and propose changes to them.
- Fix bugs, including bugs involving the orchestration of services.
- Add and update monitoring and instrumentation of services.
- Maintain existing microservices.
- Replace or create new versions of existing microservices.
- Develop software iteratively.
- How You'll Use Your Professional Skills
- Collaborate within the team.
- Review the work of others.
- Propose and discuss To-Do list items for the team.
- Seek and offer technical help.
- Collaborate across teams.
- Have open discussions about ways to improve our systems.
- For certain projects, be the bridge between teams.
- How You'll Know You're Succeeding
- Write and review design and architecture proposals.
- Design and code new microservices.
- Design and code new features.
- Speak out about problems to solve.
- Help shape team and organizational practices.
- Already know and be comfortable with at least one programming language.
- Be open to learn (with help!) the languages and tools we use, for example:
- Kyruuvians in a Senior Engineer role can move in a linear career path to a Senior Engineer II position. From the Senior Engineer position, you can choose to develop along one of two tracks - individual contributor, as a Principal Software Engineer I, or management, as a Manager, Engineering.
- Kyruus also loves to see an internal transfer. If a linear career path is not what you’re looking for, you can work with your manager and HR to explore lateral moves to other parts of the organization as you continue to grow with us.
Where You’ll Go From Here
Equal Opportunity Employer
Kyruus is dedicated to providing equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information. We will not discriminate, in any employment decision, against any individual or group on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, gender, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, or veterans/national guard/military reserve status. This shall be done in compliance with all applicable federal, state, and local laws in every location in which Kyruus has facilities.
Read Full Job Description