What You’ll Be Doing with Us
- Implement, debug, and reﬁne gameplay through prototyping and iterative game development
- Work closely with other engineers, designers, artists, and production to identify technical risks and implement solutions
- Collaborate with designers and artists, plus provide them with tools and support
- Research and use different technologies, SDKs, and architectures
Who We Want To Meet
- Minimum of 3+ years of experience working in a game development studio or profession software development environment
- One or more commercially released game or mobile applications
- Deep experience working in Unity3D
- Fluency in C#
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Excellent problem solving and debugging skills
- Proficiency with algorithms, design patterns, and data structure design
- Experience across multiple aspects of game development such as character control, physics, game logic, asset loading, scoring, analytics, etc.
- Proficiency with source control tools, like Perforce
Bonus Points For
- Experience in Unreal Engine 4
- Excellent 3D math skills
- Experience with continuous integration and Jenkins
- Experience using JIRA
- Multiple health insurance plans with 100% company-paid premiums
- 401(k) with generous company-paid match
- 4 weeks of PTO and 2 weeks of company holidays
- 100% remote for all U.S. employees or ability to work out of our awesome downtown Chicago office if you desire
- Dental, vision and optional pet insurance
- Pre-tax flex spending for healthcare
- Monthly snack allowance sent to your home
- Remote after-hours team events, like board games tabletop simulator, Jackbox Games, etc.
- DEI events, game jams, and virtual happy hours
- Unlimited cold brew and gourmet coffee, kombucha, Bevi sparkling water, and craft beer in the office
Level Ex is the collective sum of all our individual experiences, backgrounds, and influences and we pride ourselves in growing and learning together. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to building an inclusive and diverse environment where everyone’s individuality is respected, and everyone has an Identity. Our commitment to inclusion across race, gender, age, religion, identity, and experience drives us forward every day.
No Agency or Recruiter submissions will be accepted.
Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required.
SocialsTwitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, YouTube