Reggora is seeking a Software Engineer, Full-Stack to join our rapidly growing team and work on our cloud-based real estate appraisal platform. In this role, you will work on a specific project critical to Reggora’s needs with opportunities to switch teams and projects as you and our fast-paced business grow and evolve.
Our tech stack includes Python, React, MongoDB, Docker / Kubernetes on AWS, and Unix / BSD style Development Environment. You can read more about our tech stack on our BuiltIn page. Precise experience match is not expected or required.
What You'll Do:
- Design, develop, test, deploy, document, maintain and improve software.
- Complete individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables.
- Focus on overall product quality and user experience.
- Take initiative and be responsible for technical solutions.
Our Ideal Candidate Has:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Two (2) or more years of professional software development experience (post-college).
- Ability to read and write fluently in English.
- Master’s Degree, or further education in engineering / computer science (preferred).
Who We're Looking For:
- You are versatile and enthusiastic to take on new problems across the full stack.
- You possess strong decision making capabilities, with an ability to learn quickly.
- You are proactive and show initiative on all projects with a strong sense of ownership.
- You work in collaboration and harmony with your team and the broader organization, including other engineering teams, product teams, and leaders.
- You are passionate about amazing user experiences.
Reggora is a rapidly growing, Series B stage fintech company transforming the market for real estate valuation. Reggora provides an enterprise B2B software solution which automates the real estate appraisal and valuation process for lenders through streamlined workflow tools and data aggregation. Reggora is backed by the same investors behind companies like Twitter, Slack, Wayfair, and Draftkings (Spark Capital, Boston Seed Capital, 1984 Ventures and Tamarisc). We are a remote-first company.
For more information, please visit www.reggora.com
Reggora is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We believe diverse teams build better companies and we strive to create a space where everyone feels at home. We do not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other class protected by law.
Read Full Job Description