We are passionate about building great software and looking for like-minded individuals who share this passion and who are continuously looking to learn and grow. In this impactful role, you will work closely with customers and engineering teams to deliver cutting edge user-interfaces and dashboards that enable our innovative payment system and services to be utilized by some of the biggest and fastest-growing software companies in the world.
Please use a personal email such as gmail, yahoo, etc when applying to the role.
What We Are Looking For
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science and/or equivalent development experience
- 2+ years of experience
- Experience using modern front-end tools such as React, Redux, SASS, webpack, jest, etc.
- Ability to work in the full-stack (comfortable switching between the front and back-end)
- Experience with LESS or SASS
- Restful API design and implementation
- Working knowledge in Python or Java
- An open-minded and flexible nature with pragmatic problem-solving approaches
- The ability and willingness to take complete ownership over a feature, bug or entire project and drive it to completion
WePay’s mission is to make commerce seamless. Our products help software companies integrate payments into their applications – thereby empowering small businesses and individuals to get paid easily and quickly using their go-to apps and software. Our customers include BigCommerce, TouchBistro, Meetup, and Freshbooks, just to name a few. By joining forces with JPMorgan Chase, a global financial services firm with over $2.5 trillion in assets that serves millions of customers worldwide, WePay is now able to connect our customers seamlessly into a range of banking services beyond payments. WePay is a unique place to work and offers the best of both worlds. WePay has a FinTech startup culture that emphasizes transparency, collaboration, and career growth, with the ability to work on small, nimble teams. However, now combined with the power of JPMorgan Chase, employees are also able to create change at scale and have an opportunity to truly disrupt and shape FinTech.
You can find more information at wepay.com
To all recruitment agencies: WePay does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, WePay employees, or any other company location. WePay is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
More Information on WePay
WePay operates in the Software industry. The company is located in Redwood City, CA. WePay was founded in 2008. It has 460 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Health Insurance Benefits, 401(K), Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Stocked Kitchen, Fitness Subsidies. To see all 38 open jobs at WePay, click here.
Read Full Job Description